@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I don’t know what happen there…
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson You are welcome. I used behindthename.com . Just in case you need a character name site.
-
Catwing replied to the topic SoOoO.. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
You’re welcome. @CK4always
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Welcome @daughteroftheking
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Your tag broke…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
People race a certain time to write more than the other person. Â @salome01w4g I’m just catching up first. Then I can do it. Probably in fifteen minute bursts would be good? What do you say? We could do several rounds.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily-d I think I’ve heard some of their songs.
@daughteroftheking *grins* I guess it’s okay… Misunderstandings and theorys. It happened to me.
@Ck4always *cough*Â <i>She.</i>Â Let me spell it out for you. S. H. E. *scratches the back of your chair with the word <i>she!</i>*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Friends..? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@CK4always So you want to be an actor in a movie? Cool. Nice talent of voice changing.
-
Snapper and
Naomi H are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g @emily @JBB praying… all those things sound very tough.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily @ingridrd @sarah-anson All very humorous.
@daughterroftheking When you said you had 11,000 plus story ideas I thought you were joking. Now I’m not sure. 😋 Nice plot idea. The nice stepsisters.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd Welcome. (My brother wants to find dragons too…)
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g @aislinn-mollisong I shall join you!
@jess-penrose @seekjustice I can word war now. *wonders if you are sleeping or awake…*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g I’m multi-task writing right now too. 🙂 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Oh and I made this one! 😉

-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily That is so scary. Praying for you, girl!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago

Here’s another funny one. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
- Load More
