@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Landing Page Critique? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus once again I’m late to the party… everything looks great. Very professional. Nothing to criticize; good work. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal welcome to KP. 😀 Welcome to Stan too. He should fit right in; we’ve several dragons hanging around this place in various nooks and crannies. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Hey fellow ENFJ! 😉 I am an ENFJ as well, Dragon Snapper, or D.G., if you want, for short. Although people have called me Snapper before. 🙂
So, henchman, what’s your favorite food? (Don’t worry, you’ll graduate soon enough.)
Welcome to KP; I look forward to seeing you around!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Hello, @sam-kowal and Stan the dragon! I’m Ingrid. 🙂
Oooo, fantasy! *virtual high five* I like this question so I’ll ask it: if you could be anything other than a human, what would you be?
My favorite books include (but are not limited to) the Harry Potter series, LOTR, and Percy Jackson and the Oympians. I have so many favorites tho…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Landing Page Critique? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Ah, there we go. Nice job. 🙂
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily-d Yesss! That last one is hilarious!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic DragonSong in the forum Poetry 8 years, 10 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Ooh I really like this!! Good job. 😀
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Welcome @sam-kowal!!! *throws confetti* I am Jane, Aussie, and adventurer. *bows and hands you pizza* I also like pizza. Welcome to the forum, and I hope you enjoy your stay!!
Do you have a favourite author?
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Landing Page Critique? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus much better! I haven’t got anything else to note about that. 😀 *thumbs up*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Hi @emily
Thanks!
Yes… writing! I work on worldbuilding and writing new stories a lot.
And also reading, I really like to read. And playing the guitar (well, learning to play it)
What about you?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
and Hi @lady-iliara
*sighs with relief*
Anyone who’s ever been a henchman knows how hard it is. You can’t have any human motivations at all! The main bad guys gets all of those. And you pretty much only get one personality trait, on a really good day. Usually none. And then you just have to wait for the hero to dispatch you in the final…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Hi @shannon
So bestistest is a word! *Grins gleefully*
Why, thank you
Stan is really touched
Not a lot of people like him
I mean, he is really ugly, but he’s also very kind
And that’s a hard quality to find in a dragon sometimes
Yes! I play the guitar
*Notices the guitar in your picture*
I haven’t been playing it for that long
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic War-Torn City in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
Most likely because of poisoning or contamination of some sort.
There would need to be constant danger of being there, which kind rules out infestations of vicious beasts or something similar where people could come back and exterminate them.
Maybe the war was so violent it drove everyone out, and the fighting was so severe it permanently…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper XD Not that kind of frog. The natural frogs are good. Like Frog and Toad, you know? I like Frog. He’s an ENFJ. Or an INFJ. He’s nice either way. And Josiah the Wiser’s pet isn’t bad.
*cough* I said it because she was speaking French (Bonjour!), and French people are commonly (or were, and maybe just by Brits…) known as Frogs.…[Read more]
-
katie replied to the topic Landing Page Critique? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus – it looks fantastic! Great job!! 😀😀 ice cream: 🍨🍨🍨
-
katie replied to the topic Because I promised I would… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-Flournoy congratulations!! 🙌🏾🙌🏾😀 can’t wait to check it out!
-
Sam Kowal started the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Hey Everyone on Kingdom Pen!
*Dramatically pulls back hood*
*Realizes I’m just a henchman*
*Quickly puts it back up*
My name is Sam, and I’m new to the forum.
I love pretty much everything fantasy literature, so I knew I had to join after reading some of these forum posts.
I currently have a bunch of WIPs, which I’m developing all at once.…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal changed their profile picture 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Writing Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Fair enough.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@lifeofkatie *eats all the ice cream*
@emma-flournoy I won’t tell Josiah what you said about frogs. *mourns over frogs*
- Load More
