@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hiya Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@waterlily anything that’s a good story… good taste. 😉
The @ thing is called a tag. Every user has a different one (mine is @Kate-flournoy ) and if you want them to notice something you posted, you put their tag in your post. Every time you’re tagged, you’ll get a notification. Everyone’s tags are listed beneath their avatar. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper kewl! I like. Lots going on there. 😀
Lessee… *goes and digs through her collages to see if she has anything she hasn’t shared yet*

There’s a really old one for my steampunk story, Operation Nebula.
-
Catwing replied to the topic I need serious help in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 What they said. 😉 Hope you finish!
-
Catwing replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragongeek Yay! You didn’t sqeeze at my feathers! *throws more feathers in celebration*
I like HTTYD too! My brother and I have theorys about the third one. I think that if Astrid and Hiccup have a baby in that movie, then THERE. WILL. BE. BABY. NIGHT. FURYS!!!!!! *collases* My brother had looked it up sometime with our dad and he said that…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing I’m currently word warring with myself but I’ll  be with you in 20ish minutes
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hiya Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@waterlily welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! What’s your favorite genre?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Jewelry Business Name in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon You’re welcome. More below:
Free Bead/String Jewelry
Rusted Bands of Song/Hope/LifeHope you find a name!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jessi-Rae @emily @seekjustice @aislinn-mollisong @epicaddie2 @daughteroftheking @dragon-snapper
I’m writing in a few minutes after I catch up. I could Word War.
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking It is tricky. The computer coding I’m playing with is Scratch, which is an online coding language/website. It’s free. (Did I say that already?) *scratches a chair* You can drag and drop the code pieces and edit them a bit. It’s easier than normal coding. 🙂
@joy I think I could… At least if they’re part of the same book. But…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I need inspiration! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper National Treasure is the bessttttt!!! And that’s some great advice. I’ll have to use that next time I’m suffering from writer’s block. It seems like a good strategy.
Buuuuut….

-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 You should! 🙂 And if you have a Snow White retelling burning in your heart, you should look up the Rooglewood Press contest…
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Writing contests are pretty fun. Though, I’ve technically only been in one, and it was for nonfiction, but that’s beside the point. I won that one, which was awesome and surprising (I don’t usually win things, it seems), and I got to have a little book signing. Anyway, apparently writing contests are good for me, as I’m learning from…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Yeah, hopefully you can. 🙂 I hadn’t planned to do NaNo this year, but then an author I like sort of became my writing coach, and his writing classes were supposed to go alongside NaNo, and I had to (and still have to) get some serious work done on my Rooglewood contest entry… *sighs* Fun stuff. No, really, it is. I just wish I had more time.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking Adios, mi amiga! 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Jewelry Business Name in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon I don’t have much experience naming stalls, but some of the ideas on here are really good. I lime Strings of Old and Strings of Nature. I hope you get something soon 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I need serious help in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 you seem to have good advice here already and I second everything everyone has said. I just wanted to add tbat I’ll pray for you. I hope it goes well! What topic are you writing on?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Sometimes, when my perfectionist inner editor is being quite annoying, I can spend a couple hours just on one sentence and still be dissatisfied with it! Thankfully, though, the past 14 days I’ve been able to write over a thousand words a day.
Bye! Enjoy your break!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 *cringes* That happens to me a lot when I’m writing my stories.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Same. Reading about animals or clones is interesting, but all the stuff with math or complicated Punnett squares and meiosis and what not I can do without.
@daughteroftheking *laughs* Mad Scientist’s Guild, that’s a great one. XD
However, I have other methods of taking over the world…
- Load More
