@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@supermonkey42 Sorry I missed your comment! Actually that would work – having a book of KP short stories. 😀
Funny… is not my cup of tea. But I’ll try! And of course I’ll have y’all beta-read it 😉 I think @dragon-snapper would be good at adding the humor – considering her LOKD.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking What a beautiful creature! *tries very hard not to look like she’s sorry for Reggie* Sure, I think I can fit a tiger in there somewhere… What about you? Do you want to be in there too? Maybe as Reggie’s trainer?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Aw man! I’d love to but I’m already reading a Rooglewood story for a friend of mine. 🙁 Good luck though!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@Dekreel @That_Writer_Girl_99 awesome!
Tell you what… I’m just going to do this the easy way and give you guys a google doc.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PrflphTgYkY34iH-s1xCCf5gqm19HgtnbQ2WXsWijhA/edit
Not sure if it will let you post comments right off the bat… you might need to ‘request permission to edit’, and several of you…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Jewelry Business Name in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon You are very welcome!
Read the Wingfeather Saga, or else!!
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Haha, sure! Are you a dragon? A human? Humanoid? An ex-evil monster from deep within the Chasms of Taranar (like me)? A… *glances at your puppy eyes* a puppy?
-
Joy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy I love Steampunk!!!!!!! Yeah, I’d like to read it! Sounds interesting. I should have time
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
EEEEEP! Yes, I’d love to read this for you. My semester is winding down so I should be able to read this by the time you need it.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus @winter-rose Haven’t read that yet! I’ve heard about it…
*reads LOKD* *comes back* Nice job, @dragon-snapper! OOOH! Daeus, where’s the sequel???
@sam-kowal Is Stan your dragon? Hmm, I believe that he’s story-eligible! Does he have any special powers? Talents? Loves? *braces self for giant dragon footfalls*
-
Kate Flournoy started the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
Hiya lovely KeePers! Yep, it’s me. Poking my head out of the cyberspace of nonexistence again… and this time I have a favor to ask.
There’s been quite a bit about the Rooglewood Press fairytale contest floating around, and I’m here to add to the mayhem by letting you know my entry is complete… and I would really appreciate some…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic An Interesting Concept I'm Working On in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 10 months ago
@Dragon-geek whoops, missed this. 😛 It sounds like an awesome idea and I don’t really have any major concerns, I don’t think… as usual, watch out for cliches, especially as the superhero genre and fantasy share a lot of the most common tropes (chosen one, mentor dying, special powers, dark lord villains, saving the world, etc.) but that goes…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel go for it! Maybe you and @Dragon-Snapper could co-write something… she’s already done something very similar. 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel *jaw drops* *Stan immediately starts howling and I don’t know why*
Okay, well, I’m a dragon lover. And a fantasy lover. And a Lord of the Rings lover. And so is Stan:D
(Stan wants to be in the story but I keep telling him he’ll slow y’all down what with having no wings)
So, yeah, do it! 😀 😀 That would be awesome
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hiya Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@waterlily HI:D
Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! (okay, @kate-flournoy @shannon I totally lost on that one. But in my defence, Oathbringer did come out yesterday)
I’m actually pretty new to the forum too:D
“Bestistest” is like the official Kingdom Pen word, and everyone races to try to say it first to someone new. But I can…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic I need serious help in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 😀 Ok
I love science too
And, by the way, how’d it go? Did you get enough words before midnight?
-
Joy replied to the topic Reading Suggestion in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper AAAAAAA I love WALL-E!!!
@hannah-c Josiah’s Fire by Tahni Cullen. It’s an excellent, and true, story about a young, autistic boy.
-
Joy replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Hello, @dragongeek!! Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace! My name is Dekreel, and I will be your tour guide as we travel through…!!! Just kidding. Anyway, nice to meet you! What’s your favorite book(s)?
-
Joy replied to the topic Jewelry Business Name in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon Those are beautiful!! Can I visit your store?????
Hmmmm jewelry shop names…. I like @daughteroftheking‘s ideas a lot!
Lost Jewels (anyone a Wingfeather fan? ;-P )
Shannon’s Shimmering Shinies? *scoffs*
Hmm… That’s about all I have right now. I’ll get back to you if I have other ideas 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Hello, @waterlily! Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!! I’m Dekreel. So… What’s your favorite book(s)? You possibly might have already answered that but… I don’t feel like scrolling through all the replies X)
-
Joy started the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Calling all fantasy/dragon/LOTR lovers!
Okay, guys, I have been considering doing something crazy: I want to write a novella/short story about US. Specifically I want to write it about us odd, fantastic creatures (like @dragon-snapper, @catwing, and myself, and/or other creatures that I am not aware of here). But I do also wanna include…[Read more]
- Load More
