@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Books of Leifer! (My trilogy needs help) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong So if Daren is 30. Then Daren would need to disappear at least 16 years ago. Meaning he would at the most have been 14. Is that what you were wondering?
If he just doesn’t need to hear about it, you could play with the ages within a couple years probably… -
Catwing replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily it is earth right? Right?
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel That is an interesting picture… I always picture myself smaller… *shrug* Count me in.
1. Catwing
2. Catwing
3. Catwing, JK. It’s Allore.
4. Black. Size of a normal cat. With black wings. Yellow eyes with a bit of green in near the middle that you can only see if my pupils are more shrunk (If there’s a lot of light).
5. Tricky,…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hiya Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@waterlily Welcome to KP! Water lilies are quite lovely. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Jewelry Business Name in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@Shannon Unfortunately I, also, am not the best at coming up with names. Your jewelry pieces are beautiful though.
Let’s see. Um… all I’m coming up with sounds quite insipid, and the only other thing is ‘On Wings of Song’ which is a Mendelssohn piece of music and doesn’t even WORK for what you’re asking and I can’t get it out of my head to…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Hi:D and welcome to the awesomeestist place on the internet
Stan says hi too (He’s my pal, and a dragon)
He wants to ask you what your book is about, but he’s too shy. So he’s making me ask.
I am a huge LOTR and Narnia fan as well:D
Although, maybe not as huge as you. I can’t write in Elvish :O
Anyways. WELcOME to the community
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@Sam-Kowal Yup, I like to study things too. Studying things is good. *nod*
Oh yeah, sort of. ;P
Unless your family is just as crazy as you are. And even in which case, you’d still rather be alone when you break down. XD
HA, exactly! A titanium steamroller. That’s perfect. No, neither Sanderson nor Hugo are kind to their characters.
But that’s…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
1. Name- Stan
2. Species- Dragon (underdeveloped)
3. Origin- Abandoned at birth and thrown out of nest, rescued by me
4. Description of outward appearance-Â Â About the size of a dinner table. Maybe a little smaller, depending on the relative size of the dinner table. His coloring is orange and yellow, and he had scaly spikes over m…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-Christ Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I love LOTR and Narnia, I’ve never seen Dr Who. Do you like music? if so, what genres? Do you like listening to music while writing?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@Seekjustice please do. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy may I please read it too? *looks up pleadingly*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@Shannon @Emily @Alia sure! By all means, be my guest. 😉
@Aislinn-Mollisong… are you… okay? 😛 What’s a Vytanni?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Tag fail… @emily
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ My favorite Doctor is Peter Davison, the Fifth Doc from the 1980s
@alia You don’t like the Tenth?? Wow, it’s not everyday I hear that!! Why don’t you like him?
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking @kate-flournoy @catwing Those are super cool!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I need writing books! Help! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Writing Christian Fiction by Ron Benrey is the best book on writing at all that I have ever read and is focussed, obviously, on Christian fiction in general. I’ve heard a lot of people say the Go Teen Writers Book is good too, but I’ve never actually read it. I hope that`s helpful @Allison-grace
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking @kate-flournoy @catwing All of those are great!!!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ (Great tag, by the way!) Welcome, welcome, welcome! Can’t wait to see you around the forum! 🙂
- Load More
