@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 10 months ago
I’m a KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR!!! I’m a KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR!!! Yesssssss!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hello, @sam-kowal! I just finished a part about Stan! 😉
@dragon-snapper So far so good! Although I have the feeling the productivity level is going to decrease soon… As soon as the good part comes, I reckon!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel good luck on Keeper’s Adventure by the way 😀 I read the first lines and it’s awesome:D
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal Welcome!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@intovert_girl @dekreel @dragon-snapper @shannon @anyone else who is here
I’ll be on for a bit working on my short story that’s turning into a novella…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel HI! I suppose that KPA is going well? 😛
I’m listening to my epic playlist. It’s a mix of a whole bunch of stuff.
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths I heard they canceled it a few years ago :'(
But my sister and I have a DVD set, so we can watch them whenever 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl @dragon-snapper Oh hi, girls! I’m so sorry I didn’t see you guys! I’m too engrossed in my story 😀
Short story, eh? What’s it about if I may ask? 🙂
I’m listening to epic music, too! What are you listening to? I’m listening to a bunch of “Fresh Aire” albums. It’s electronic music.
Ooh, I like finding old notebooks, too! M…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl Well, I can only write in ancient dwarvish. It didn’t take me long to learn, since I practiced it a lot. I can still write it today. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_Girl Ooh…deleted scenes eh? Hope you find a way. 😀
Yes! EPIC MUSIC! Epic music and old notebooks. I just found my first notebook. It has stickers and whole pages written in dwarvish. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl Yes!! Aren’t they! I’m listening to epic music and stuff. 😀
Oh boy. Short stories. Those can be challenging.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel @dragon-snapper Yeah, we used to love Mythbusters. 😀 I’m not sure why we stopped watching it though. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Yes! I haven’t seen them in a while, but their shows are awesome! 😀
And unfortunately no, it’s not Star Trek.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Hi and doubly hi! I’m going to find a new story idea!! Bwhahahahah!
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper @perfectfifths I’m glad I’m not the only one who has watched the Mythbusters! 😉
Snapper, is yours from Star Trek (random guess)?
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Ah, sorry! It sounded familiar, and now I remember hearing it from Mythbusters. 😛
@shannon You should! It’s a cute, sad, fun Disney movie. 😉
@dragon-snapper I have no idea, but I feel like I should. 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon @daughteroftheking @dragon-snapper @emily @winter-rose @anyone-else
I’m (finally) starting on chapter 1 of the KPA!! Anyone around?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Thought you might like that 😉
@princessfoo That’s perfect! Thanks!!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Help! I don't understand my characters! in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon Hmm
I had the same problem! All my characters felt blank to me for awhile when I started writing. I couldn’t get them to feel distinctive when I wrote them, and I didn’t really understand them.
So, anyway, the character typing and chart… I’ve never done any of those, so I’m not sure how those can help. But, one thing I do, is to…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Title opinions? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy I think Destroyer is quite solid, although it is really heavy hitting
The thing with it, it sounds slightly too aggressive to me. So what about Ransacker? It has kind of the same feel, but seems more “breaking” than “annihilating”, and that’s what Dunstan does to the power balance, right?
- Load More
