@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
I’m, um, still here, if anyone is wondering… *sigh*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@waterlily @audrey-caylin @winter-rose @dragon-snapper @emily @sam-kowal @anyone
The beast is baaaack! And she’s continuing to write the KPA. Anyone want to accompany her? 🙂
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Story Order in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Thanks @kate-flournoy and @dekreel! Good advice. 😀 Theme… that’s what I was missing. Thanks Kate! @Dekreel, those are some good things to consider! Thanks!
@kate-flournoy I can’t wait to see you (and @emma-flournoy and the rest of the family) tonight! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Discussion for Video Two: The Importance of Theme in the forum Discussion Questions 8 years, 10 months ago
Ah, thank you!
This should help a lot.
@daeus -
Snapper replied to the topic Discussion for Video Two: The Importance of Theme in the forum Discussion Questions 8 years, 10 months ago
@aratrea Hey, Josiah!
I recently started a new novel, planning it, at least. And I can’t pick a theme for it. My plot is sorta laid out already, but I can’t find a theme. What should I do?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 Thank you! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Becaussse The story isn’t done yet! 😛
@emily Yes, you are in the story! Everyone who filled in that list is in the story
@shannon Unfortunately I can’t 🙁 #1 Because I have too many characters already, and #2 because you’re on a different planet (But then again, so was Emily, but she gets a ride on @inkling-for-christ‘s T…[Read more]
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
(On a more serious note) Those are good points, @daeus , thanks! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I'm rubbish at this… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking *shakes finger* Not yet. Don’t be naughty.
I like your new profile picture! 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I'm rubbish at this… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy Thanks, girl! 😉
@daughteroftheking Of course! When it’s finished, of course. I’m actually pretty close to done! 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel MMMMmmmmmm. 🤐 Whyyyyy?
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
” @dekreel ! Shhh!” Looks around to see if anybody heard. Whispers, “That’s a secret!” adding loudly, “Haha, very funny! Of course, Writer’s Corner is a SERIOUS place where writers ACTUALLY get work done! No goofing off happens there, haha!” 😉 XD
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking I’m putting you in the story along with Reggie if that’s okay. So quick question: What do you want your character to look like? And what’s her name?
@dragon-snapper I’m not telling you what’s happening! 😛 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel *squints* Hey. I think something happened to the post. What happened to the rest of it? 😛
Seriously though, what’s gonna happen!
@kate-flournoy I’m sorry. *pat shoulder* I don’t know why it has to be stopped, but I’m sorry anyway. There there.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic I'm rubbish at this… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Ingridrd That last version is great. I’m too late to help, but you got a bunch of good help. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas with Every Christmas Card I Write in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa I wrote a Christmas poem once! Even tried to submit it here, but it wasn’t clear enough and it was kind of dark. It’s called “My Arms Branch Out Wide.”
I also like homemade cards! Usually they involve folding a piece of paper in half LOL. I’m not artsy when it comes to paper and 3D stuff 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Dekreel Sweet. 😀 😀 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yes, but do you do that after having fainted in the throne room and had a terrible dream? XD
Why would I kill you?? Or do you mean in the KPA? All right, I won’t! 😉
-
Mariposa Aristeo started the topic I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas with Every Christmas Card I Write in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
Merry Christmas, Kapeefers!
Are you enjoying the holidays? Christmas is my favorite time of year, and, as a result, my room is buried in cheery art from July to December. Ever since I can remember, I’ve always made homemade cards—sometimes sketches, other times cut-outs of bells, snowmen, or trees, and it wouldn’t take long for my carpet to c…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Dekreel ooh, that’s an unusually flattering representation of me waking up. It usually involves rolling over at least five times and eventually tumbling off the bed tangled in my fleecy blanket (with static hair flying all over the place) and then crawling my way still half asleep to my closet while splitting my ears with yawning and trying not…[Read more]
- Load More
