@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ethryndal *high five*
-
Snapper replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa *shakes head* Relatives.
War….oh dear, we are infiltrating your topic. How could we? Sorry. :
@ethryndal *takes that* *shoves that in a sack* *melts sack with that in it*
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic An Obsessive Organizer Who Can't Organize Editing Notes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Audrey-Caylin What I tend to do, is write out a list of the problems and then write out ways that I’m going to fix those problems. Sometimes I do that on paper, or a doc, or whatever. But I do it with a dot-point list. Kind of like…
- Fred’s character arc is terrible
- Big plot hole in chapter six onward
And so on. Then there’s the list of…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Short Story Critique? *hopeful glance around* in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk You’re very welcome! 😀
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper How about dinosaurs?
@ethryndal Thank you, thank you.
I believe I just started the war of the chairs.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@xonos-darkgrate YES! It’s from Cheeseburger. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ethryndal Ummm…did you say fork?
Well, my dragon fire is specially engineered to withstand chairs that withstand dragon fire. Ha! Joke’s right back at you! 😀
*melts chair, whether you like it or not, and when that fails, melts phone, and when that fails, melts sarcasm* Now what? 😉
@mariposa Xd Don’t worry. Dragon’s honor, I don’t eat people. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic An Obsessive Organizer Who Can't Organize Editing Notes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Excellent Question!
*pay attention, D.G., you might learn something*
*cough*
Anyway, here are a few suggestions.
If you’re organizing by an electronic device, I would just use comments in the exact section you want it int.
If you’re organizing by paper, you could organize by page number. So if your ‘scribbled’ note 😉 is…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
And I hope you win the lottery!!!!! (Take me with you if you do…!)
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Regrettably, I have not seen it…yet! “I will never be satisfied” until I see it. 😉
Oh, man…favorite songs are probably Yorktown (the World Turned Upside Down), One Last Time, Non-stop, Satisfied, Wait for It, and It’s Quiet Uptown. (It’s so hard to choose just one!!!)
Angelica is definitely one of my favorites, though I li…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy I think the nicknames are my favorite part of the song. 😆 A few were really easy, but others, like MacKenzie’s and Rolena’s, took a lot of thinking.
@dragon-snapper Oh no, with all that snapping someone’s likely to get their arm bit off! 😲 Chairs, run for your lives!
-
Audrey Caylin started the topic An Obsessive Organizer Who Can't Organize Editing Notes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
An organizer who can’t organize. The irony 😛
Anyway, I’m currently reading through the draft of my nanowrimo novel and making notes for editing. What I have is a random mess of scribbles. In the past, I’ve organized notes by chapter, but that method has never worked effectively.
Anyone have good tips for organizing notes for editing?
(let’s…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Another Question in the forum Plotting 8 years, 10 months ago
*waves to all with thumbs up* Thanks guys!
I’m a little scared at how much you guys like villains… yikes.

😀 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Childhood Book in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia *gasp* The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin!!! I love that boooook!
@dekreel You know, surprisingly for the writer I am, I read so little. I really only read the Magic Tree House, but I love them. All of them!! They were great! And are, may I add. But yeah, I’ve always had a problem of not reading much. I’l admit I didn’t read the Chronicles…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing Man. I missed the Incredibles party.
“Mr. Incredible calling for help? Help me! Help me!”
But this is a quote for you all: “He stayed at the drive-through till sunrise. He may have dozed off once or twice.”
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Geekiest Xmas Song in the Universe in the forum Music 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Sweet! Can you give me all of this somehow virtually? 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa That’s a lot of snapping.
Here I go a-snapping seven times. *chuckles* Which chair is first? 😀 @ethryndal Your chair looks nice.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel And because I don’t have any weaknesses whatsoever (none that would be helpful to you, leastways….) I’m going to make one up. Anger issues. I melt stuff, don’t I? How ’bout I get angry when people argue with me and when my stories aren’t working properly. K? If not….which one of those weaknesses does no one else have…?
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel MMM….nah. You can write me as the perfect character. 😉
- Load More

