@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Still there, @waterlily?
Anyone else? @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @emily @ethryndal @shannon @daughteroftheking @sam-kowal @seekjustice
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@waterlily Does writing math equations and formulae count? 😛
Anyway, sure, I’ll hang out with you 🙂 What’s up?
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@xonos-darkgrate Okayyy, as I refuse to give it away, I’ll just give you more of the quote:
“Whooooaaa! Doh! Get it?”
“*eye roll* I’m stuck!”
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Thanks, now I have cheeseburger stuck in my head!! ARRRRRGH!!!
@ingridrd @xonos-darkgrate Hint: my quote is from an old-ish English movie
-
Joy replied to the topic The Geekiest Xmas Song in the Universe in the forum Music 8 years, 10 months ago
@supermonkey42 HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!
-
Joy replied to the topic Gif test in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yes, I am (and sorry for taking long to reply — I had school)
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Mariposa That works. 😉
And so does that! Yup. ;P
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Thank you!
@anne-of-lothlorien Congrats on your snow. Please send me some too. Yes, you should write one! I guarantee you’ll have fun. 🙂 Maybe you could rewrite “Jingle Bells” or “Let it Snow.”
@emma-flournoy I called Rolena that because she loves Cinderella and says she has an explosive imagination.
Oh, Stormproofer! I like that. I…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Mariposa I got Mackenzie’s, and I couldn’t identify one with Rolena except that nothing is left but Princess TNT, so it must be her. Though I’m not entirely certain why. XD
Also, Stormpoofer could also be Stormproofer. 😀
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Indiana. Pretty boring, but colder than most states down south, (that was so ‘duh’).
*shovels snow into a bag and sends it by courier dragon*
-
Snapper replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Where do you live so that I can take your snow!!!!! AAHHH!! (don’t have to tell me. 😉 )
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
*runs in flailing her arms and chucking glitter and snowballs at everyone for no other reason than that she is excited that IT FINALLY SNOWED!!!*
Bestest song ever @mariposa. Now I want to write my own. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic An Obsessive Organizer Who Can't Organize Editing Notes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@audrey-caylin Oh boy. Yeah, that makes sense. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Gif test in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic An Obsessive Organizer Who Can't Organize Editing Notes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus yes, that makes sense. Thanks!
@dragon-snapper I have yet to try index cards. I kinda get…scared of them. You know, after putting ALL my school notes on them I decided I don’t get along with them anymore. But it might just be the perfect thing for editing 😉
@ethryndal yes, comments are great! My only problem comes when I need to delete…[Read more]
-
Joy started the topic Gif test in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Can we move over here? I think we’re hijacking my thread… LOLOLOL

-
Joy replied to the topic The Geekiest Xmas Song in the Universe in the forum Music 8 years, 10 months ago
ARRRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Geekiest Xmas Song in the Universe in the forum Music 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic The Geekiest Xmas Song in the Universe in the forum Music 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Geekiest Xmas Song in the Universe in the forum Music 8 years, 10 months ago
Aha. Mountains and sun. Either the URL, or go to the ‘text’ option and use the one on the bar that says ‘IMG’ without the mountain and sun. @dekreel
- Load More
