@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
My thread, my thread… what has happened? *wails* *grins because I don’t care cause y’all are awesome*
@eepicaddie2 You’re a ranger, right? Whip these people and dragons in line, please. I mean, not literally whip, but yeah.
@dragon-snapper I don’t even own a beanbag, fire retardant or not, so…
@the-real-kapeefer I actually meant to make it…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice *slams picture on table* Here ya go!! What do you think?

-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel thanks!! I can imagine cargo pants would be hard to draw 😀
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
“The ink spilled onto the page, then dribbled off, revealing the three words I’d dreaded most to see.”
“So you’re telling me we’re supposed to be saving the world and all you have is a sock, a Russell Stover’s chocolate Santa, and an ink bottle?”
“The problem wasn’t that the Agency used invisible ink for their messages to me.…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@singforjoy I think the thwaps have been on my bean plants recently… 😉
I like to harmonize to Christian pop songs as I listen to them 🙂
I love soundtrack, too!! Finding Dory, Home, Rio, Animusic, and Planet Coaster are the best. Especially Planet Coaster! By far!! I would highly recommend it! What’s your favorite soundtrack? Do you like…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@jessi-rae That’s okay 🙂 I tagged you because, well… I don’t know who here has artistic talent besides @dragon-snapper, @catwing and myself 🙂
@seekjustice I’m drawing your characters now! Cargo pants are tricky…
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@singforjoy Indeed you have! Seen any toothy cows in the area lately? 😉
I also sing! And write music! What kind of music do you write? Sheet music? Lyrics? I write lyrics 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@singforjoy ah man, that was my next guess. 😛 This site is simply crawling with INFPs (myself included 😉 ) so I’m sure you’ll get along just fine here. 😀
*nods* Good choice of genre. Same. Though I find scifi can be really cool too.
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
A musician, eh? Do you play any instruments? I play piano as a hobby, and cajon for my youth group 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Anyone Admit an Affection About Animation? in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
Whoa, you really know your Blender history. OK…that’s…good. Very good.
“The only way to build and publish virtual worlds.” 😛 Riiiight, Jahshaka. Riiiiight.
I KNOW though. C’mon, guys. Seriously.
Thanks for looking into those; I’m still going to keep ’em in mind, but we’re definitely going to have to check out Blender. ([Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@singforjoy Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!!!!!
Can I just say that I LOVE your profile pic?? I told you in a status update, but just in case you didn’t see it… 😉
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Your Doctor sounds like she looks pretty awesome, but I unfortunately have no artistic talent…
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @catwing @jessi-rae @anyone-with-artistic-talent
Can you draw my Doctor for the DWN? No, it’s not Jodie Whittaker, it’s my own Doctor.
She has shoulder-length wavy brown hair and green eyes. She has a blue knee-high dress with pants underneath, a sylish long grey jacket, and black boots
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character Naming Help!! in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Ah, Miss Flournoy, reading too much into things. There’s a message for all who like to do that too much.
XD Well, they’ve got it down all right.
At least I don’t do it on purpose. I don’t like to do it, it just…happens. I’m a regular overthinking machine. I mean, human. I’m not a machine. But you get the point. 😂
Oh I know, t…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@singforjoy welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! And yep, you’ve definitely come to the right place. 😉
What’s your favorite genre? Do you have a favorite book?
And last but not least… do you know your MBTI type, and if so… are you an ENFP?
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@rolena-hatfield or @daeus Hey, when I finish the Legend of King Daeus 3 can I tag more than ten people? 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice …Hmmmm All right. I’ll draw your characters! 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Yes, I know! So frustrating.
Heeeey… we could word war? Force ourselves to write, you and I both. Whoever wins…wins. *blink*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*sigh* That didn’t take long. I mostly read over her novel and fixed the formatting. That’s it ;-P Seeya later!
- Load More

Definitely!