@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@Dekreel Your Doctor…

-
Joy replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@singforjoy Fresh Aire is a series of electronic music albums. There are at least eight of them and they date back to the 70s. The last album was made in the 2000s I think. Some of the songs I don’t like — I think they’re too cheesy. But I listen to the ones I do like all the time.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Title opinions? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey guys, sorry it took me a bit to get back. 😛 Thanks so much for all your feedback, it was so helpful.
I think I might have found a different option though… what do you guys think of Valiant?
@Daeus @Dekreel @That_Writer_Girl_99 @Audrey-Caylin @Jane-Maree @Shannon @Sam-Kowal @Winter-rose @Ethryndal @Emma-Flournoy
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus @rolena-hatfield What happened to that short story “Foundling?” I really liked it!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Thanks! I do wish!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Oh, and @dekreel if you wish, I would like to try yours as well. 😀
And for anyone out there who wants, I have a character–
Ivy (insert epic last name here)
A peasant girl with black, straightish hair that is usually pulled back. Sharp, bright eyes, and isn’t usually smiling.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel That picture’s so adorable! I love Chessy… She looks exactly how I imagine Cassie, the character I played in my homeschool group’s 2017 senior drama performance. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon I shall try!
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey Guys! So, a while ago I was here telling about my sister Gladys Joy. Even before that I was telling about my aunt and uncle who were waiting to see if the state agree they could do foster-parenting. I can’t remember how much I’ve shared, so I’m just gonna do a quick re-cap of sorts, possibly with things I already told you, hopefully mostly new…[Read more]
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
“I got to, ‘Just as he drew his sword…’. Then the ink ran out.”
“The letters blurred, shifting and shaping together into one word. Run.”
“You uncap the ink bottle… and nothing happens. It strikes you as odd. Most days the bottle spouts fire or releases fairies.”
-
Joy replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Okayyyy *starts fasting* 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Are you still doing this?! I’ll give it a go…
With the sacred ink, write the name of your dying best friend, the despicable and ruthless emperor, on his foot, and he does not survive. Write it on his hand, and he is healed. Which will you choose?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel It’s very cool being able to see your characters, especially if you are as artistically challenged as I am! Yes, they look really good. I like Sapphire’s skirt too 😀
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Hmm… your punishment is to have to taste test all the flavors in my ice cream factory, for poison! Bwa-ha-ha. Evil laughs, and such things.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice My pleasure! Yeah, I like Chessy too (darn it, I forgot to ink her eyelashes!). And I really enjoyed drawing her pants 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel that is so cute! I love it very much! 😀 I especially like Chessy, you captured her more mischievous, adventurous side really well. 😀 Thanks! *I can’t stop looking at it now*
-
Joy replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien *backs off* Licorice… among the few candies I don’t like. *eats cotton candy* And us…? Do we have a punishment…? Should I even be asking this…?
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Well, actually, no what I just said proves I didn’t ignore it. That comment made no sense. As usual. XD
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel It’s a… nice whip. Of… licorice. And cotton candy.
@epicaddie2 Oh yes, I am very nicely ignoring it. But you, young lady, for your involvement in this travesty of supreme rudeness… are sentenced to one year of doing nothing but reading, writing, and eating chocolate. It’s a harsh punishment I know. Call me cruel and heartless, yes.…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I’m not a person or a dragon! Therefore, you can’t whip me! ;-P
- Load More

We removed it from the site. (Hopefully just for a short period!)
What happened is that at KP we have a policy of editing all our submissions before publication. The lady who submitted that piece was either unaware of that, or didn’t fully understand what it implied, so she was surprised when her piece was published to find that her story was…[Read more]