@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing started the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @dekreel I… Couldn’t resist… I have decided to write a KP fanfic also. A Christmas one. That takes place in the Castle Regnis (Is that how you spelled it?). I’m trying to cameo lots of people, include GIFs, profile pictures, and raspberries… *cough*Imayhaveturnedthesunintoaraspberry.*cough*
Though if someone had ideas that…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy OHHHH thanks! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing I did notice that I had to “allow access…” Do you know how to work this?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Oh, and by the way, it may help if you put the sharing settings of the doc on ‘anyone with the link can view’. That way we don’t have to request individual access.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Link would rather jump off a cliff, because he’s got a grappling hook. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Dekreel ooh, cool! I likey. 😀 I’m such a drama queen…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Hello! Wow, that’s four Kapeefers writing a KP fanfic! You, me, @dragon-snapper and @sam-kowal!
I just posted the full prologue on the KPA thread if you wanna see ;3
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel it doesn’t work. Perhaps you don’t have it open to people who have a link?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Kay would want to know about the other characters. She would want to look out for them. 🙂
Would your character rather jump off a cliff knowing they would be caught [by a dragon or a harness depending on your setting] or fall down the steps.
Kay would rather jump off the cliff. 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @lady-iliara @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @catwing @daughteroftheking @sam-kowal @alia @KAPEEFERS!
I am currently on the third chapter, and I decided that it was time to show you guys the full prologue!
So here you go! Please feel free to make suggestions and comments!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Well you know what they say, ‘If you can’t beat ’em join ’em.’
I wanted to write a comedy so I’m writing my own KP Fanfic. There may be too many raspberries… ;P
@dragon-snapper @dekreel I have joined you! -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, fun. There’s a lot now, so my character needs to make heaps of decisions. I’m going to use one I have named Link.
Link would rather:
Have a t-rex
Have their family lose the memory of him (something like that happens anyway, but not so extreme *gets thinking…*)
Watch a bad movie
Eat 20 pancakes
The Sahara
Neither really, but probably…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl Ohhh… I shall do this for Kay Waters, because she’s the star/Easter-egg for my books.
T-Rex the size of a dog that would funny and less expensive. And it’s sneakier if she want it to help her on a mission.
Lose all memory of her family. Because then they could find her. [Though when I write her book she can’t remember her…[Read more] -
Joy started the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Time for a new Corner!
I’m editing the KPA 🙂
@aislinn-mollisong @emily @dragon-snapper @everyone
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily The Doctor would rather read historical fiction 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Sorry, didn’t know you were a Star Wars fan! Just a Doctor Who fan 😉
It did have a lot of parellels!
So what do you think?
- Is Kylo Ren going to stay the Emperor, or is he going to join Rey? He’s very unstable
- Is Finn going to fall for Rey or Rose? XD
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Whoops. @dekreel
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Is this something like him? (He looks younger than 20, but…)

-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Okey dokey!
- Load More
