@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
G. B. Carter replied to the topic Publishing on Kingdompen.org in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 9 months ago
@Dekreel You may indeed! 🙂 As of right now, I don’t really have anything to post yet (working on a short story though!), but I love writing and wanted to know beforehand if it was possible for me to submit a short story, or an article, etc., and what I can or can’t do for it to be published.
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Publishing on Kingdompen.org in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 9 months ago
@graceofspades2017 My pleasure! 😉 Plan on submitting anything (if I may ask)?
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Okay, I’ll draw Danika!
My character’s name is Kris (female). Long wavy blond hair, round face, brown eyes, friendly smile. Blue jumpsuit with matching skirt, and white blouse underneath (she’s a news anchor). Tie optional. 😉
-
G. B. Carter replied to the topic Publishing on Kingdompen.org in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 9 months ago
@Dekreel That is awesome! Thank you so much! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Publishing on Kingdompen.org in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 9 months ago
@graceofspades2017 Yes! you can publish short stories, poetry, articles and book reviews (you probably already knew that 😛 ) If you click the “submissions” button on the top of the website, it takes you to the submission guidelines, and it will tell you all about how you can publish things there 😉
-
G. B. Carter started the topic Publishing on Kingdompen.org in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 9 months ago
I see that people post short stories, articles, poetry on this website quite frequently, and at one point I knew it was possible to publish written works here but now I can’t seem to find out how. Is it still possible for me to submit something? And if so, where exactly do I find the guidelines, etc.? Basically, navigation help would be…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Ooh… Well, I was born in the Red Chasms of Taranar with dozens of other evil beasts, but when I was still a cub I was mysteriously rescued and taken out of the chasms by… I don’t know who. As I grew, I became less and less evil and eventually got to where I am now: Friendly, obsessive, artistic, creative, and mostly non-evil.
Long…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Are you still there?
-
Joy replied to the topic How Do I Write a Sad Ending?! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Good question! I think you should leave the story with the characters feeling hopeful, even if it’s just a little hopeful, in the circumstances. You character should be motivated to set her wrongs right, and to improve everyone’s image of her, by saving the queen, or helping to save the queen, or doing her part in any way. If you…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @daughteroftheking *bows  politely* thank you.
@dragon-snapper I think it would make a lovely cover photo.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@GabbyJ Welcome to KP!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character Naming Help!! in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
(They’ve got it down; the people who did the ‘message’, the theme song, they know their stuff. They have a healthy mindset. 😀 My phrase was probably some American-particular thing, unbeknownst to me. XD )
*feels welcomed to the club*
Who can tell? XD
That’s cool! Very neat. I like it about their glowing eyes, too.
🙂
Tris wins.…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@gh24682468999Â Yeah… Every short story of mine turns into a novel. It’s annoying. I’m thinking it will be around ten chapters, each about three pages long. I’m not sure though.
@inkling-for-christ Aww, thanks! @dragon-snapper used the term “Kingdom of Pen” in her LOKD stories, so I just went from there.
So yeah, sorry this is taking so long, guys!
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
Yes! 3000 posts! @kate-flournoy @daeus I’m catching up now.
Anyway, now that I’ve reached that, I’m going to take a nice Christmas hiatus. I’ll be back next year. 😉 By that I mean like two weeks-ish. When I return, I might or might not have LKD3 done.
Merry Christmas! 😀@shannon (and tag your sister for the sake of limited tags) @dekreel @sa…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I suppose I should make one then.
“Is that classical music?”
@perfectfifths @ingridrd @catwing @supermonkey42 @daughteroftheking @dekreel
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
And now for a question of my own.
Would your character rather go to a political celebration or a Christmas party.
Ike would rather go to a political celebration.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Perfectfifths Ike would rather be chased by ringwraiths.
@whoever asked this question: Go to a tea party, believe or not.
@catwing Would rather wear a very fancy suit.
@singforjoy He would rather be deaf, cause then he couldn’t listen to what people were telling him to do. XD
@perfectfifths Bossy chimp. It’d be a nice way to practice banter.…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice YES! That is epic. If you don’t mind, I think I’ll make it my cover photo. XD
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @seekjustice @dekreel @daughteroftheking @shannon
Thank you all so very much for praying! Okay, here’s an update on my little cousin: she has been in the hospital all night. The doctors think they know what’s wrong. She was showing concussion symptoms and they think that when she bumped heads with her younger brother a little while ag…[Read more]
- Load More

Congratulations on your posting-ness! 😉 Have a good hiatus and don’t melt too many chairs. 😛 *extends a box full of… whatever dragons want for chirstmas.*
We shall miss you. Fare thee well, friend.
@dragon-snapper Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and have a nice supply of chairs on hand for your hiatus…
And Cya next year 😀
Good job! *throws candy canes at you* I’ll miss you and can’t wait to see you next year!
Congratulations on your postfullness! 😉 Merry Christmas!
@daughteroftheking @dekreel @epicaddie2 @emily @shannon @sam-kowal @daeus @kate-flournoy @seekjustice
Didn’t feel like waiting till next year.
I’m back now. 😉