@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
katie replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus – What @kate-flournoy said…clicking on the pin and then clicking on it again takes you to the desired website 🙂 And I like your tagline!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Buy it.
Everyone.
🙂
Would your character rather have to read a sappy romance, or watch a disgusting movie about surgeons. 😛
-
Mariposa Aristeo started the topic Platform and Marketing in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
Over the past two years, I’ve been thinking about what I want to do with my life. My dream is to become an author/illustrator. Up until the past six months or so I remained silent to the writing and art world. That was fine, but now that I’m trying to pursue art/writing as a profession, I need to branch out. The problem is that I know little about…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily-d I’ve heard of A Wrinkle in Time, but I’ve never actually read it.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily-d Yes, a few years ago. And watched the movie, but that’s not worth the time, to be honest. 😉
I quite enjoyed it. It was very different from any story I had read at that time, having not read a lot of sci-fi. It was part of our home-school English reading, I think, because I remember we had to draw what one of the planets looked like and…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily-d I have read it, but it was a very long time ago. I don’t remember liking it that much and thinking that it was just too weird for my taste.
What did you think of it?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@princesswriter 10 countries AND a figure skater? Impressive!
How old are you (if you don’t mind me asking?)
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj @dragon-snapper @ingridrd @catwing
I have another character!
His name is Peter. 12 years old. Thick long-ish blond hair with bangs, blue eyes, egg-shaped face, broad shoulders
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj I thought I’d try Cory, too. Hope you don’t mind manga…

-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@princesswriter 😀 Hello, and welcome to the awesomeestist place on the internet!
;D I love fantasy and adventure, too. All of the writings I’m working on are fantasy
Wow, 10 countries *bites lip*
I’ve never even been out of the United States. That’s cool 😀
Figure skating sounds really fun! I kind of want to try it sometime, if I had a better…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus yes. I like that.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Hard… Sunrise… Sunset. Sunrise… Sunset.
(bonus virtual cookies if anyone gets the reference. 😉 )
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@leumeister @perfectfifths @allison-grace
Would your character rather… Watch a sunset or a sunrise? The Doctor has seen plenty of both, so she doesn’t know
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Yeah, same for my character. XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Ooooog… She would rather eat tree bark. Swamp water is just gross XP
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@leumeister Yeah, why not? 😛
Not necessarily, but if it makes you feel better…
Would your character rather eat tree bark or drink swamp water?
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj You’re welcome! …And thank you! 😉
I would imagine like beige dress pants. Like these:

I did have a good Christmas — thank you!
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@princesswriter Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!!! 😀 😀
Ten countries, eh? Where do you live, if I may ask? What are your favorite books? Favorite music genre? Favorite movie and/or TV show?
Sorry, I have a lifetime supply of ice breaker questions that I just have to ask sometimes X)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus nope, not crazy. But in my experience you don’t even have to click on the link in the description; if you click on the pin, then click it again, it’ll take you back to the link embedded in it. And I think just about everyone knows that about Pinterest, so you might just end up stating the obvious.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@princesswriter Greetings, your highness! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosarus, welcome you to the bestistiest place on the internet!
I adore pink too (particularly hot pink).
What countries have you visited? 😀
- Load More
