@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel 😉 yep, still writin’
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I’m still hanging around, catching up on everything I missed during my hour long hiatus.
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice I’m actually almost the same way! I’m a mix of ENFP and ENFJ
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@itsastarrynight Welcome! I’m an INFP/J I don’t really know which I am, I’m conflicted.
Um…what can I ask you? Whereabouts on the globe are you from?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal @seekjustice Still here?
-
SeekJustice's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago

I’m just wondering if this might not be a little more realistic. 😛 @epicaddie2 @daeus
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@foreverme Welcome! Do you know what your MBTI is? (that’s a question everyone must ask and I’m pretty sure I asked it first!)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Welcome back! Sorry about your horses… 🙁
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal got it mostly in a nutshell.
Kapeefers also like to add unnecessary letters to words. For example, best becomes bestiest and awesome becomes awesomeist.
We are very fond of our king. I’m not sure if we’re all loyal to him though.
Like Ethryndal mentioned, those without MBTIs are pressured until they either find out or leave…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Cya later 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
😀 I haven’t been able to get on here in ages
But I’m back
@dekreel That’s cool that you’re writing a song! I do that, too, but they aren’t too great
Here’s my song line for the night (it doesn’t make sense, but it’s nice)
I’m a ruler, my entire territory is twelve inches square, my whole kingdom is smaller than a…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Well done! Good progress! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Sounds fun! We didn’t see any extended family this year, but we are having a second Christmas on New Year’s ;D
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel 😀 Good idea
Well, if you see someone being followed around by an orange dragon… it might be Stan and me.
Also… talks about writing and the craft of writing all the time
Asks you what your MBTI is… and talks about MBTI’s a LOT
Transforms into a dragon or other mythical beast
Uses the word ‘bestistest’ to describe things
Reads…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Ok. I’m trying to figure out these tricky song lyrics… How bout you?
And how was your Christmas, by the way? Full of siblings?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @sam-kowal @perfectfifths @emily @shannon @aislinn-mollisong
I’m songwriting today! And maybe working on the KPA again…
- Load More

