@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A New Cast in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl Hmm, that’s kind of a tough one for me. I haven’t ever done that before.
😀 XD XD The first thing I thought of when reading the first couple lines of your post was the new Star Wars films! They definitely could have had a really hard time with that. Han, Luke, and Leia were some of the most beloved characters of all time… and…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Ice cream and Raspberries in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 @sam-kowal @inkling-for-christ The Ice cream and raspberries were originally made popular by Daeus, just because he loved them and made mention of them at random times. I incorporated that into the LOKD, which is the first (as far as I know) of the Kapeefer Literature. 😀
Does that answer your question?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic How to (realistically) kill a dragon in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
Stan really, really takes offense at this. He is a dragon, after all. And an angry one, right now.
*puts Stan to bed*
*whispers*
Okay, now maybe I can help.
So, it sorta depends on the dragon. Someone like Stan… well, that would be pretty easy. He’s small and can’t fly. (please, don’t ever read that, Stan.)
Whereas one like @dragon-…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Semi-Grand Return of the Ink Rose in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses 😀 Welcome back
I’m pretty new here, so I don’t even remember you, but… Stan says Hi
(Stan is my dragon pal. When he was little, he was a runt. So his momma threw him out the nest (dragons do not value small stature in their society)
So I rescued him, and now he’s my pal.
😀 That’s Stan behind me, actually. He’s spiky, and…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
Wow, that was a long post. XD XD
I guess I really did like The Last Jedi
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel @his-instrument @supermonkey42 @inkling-for-christ @itisastarrynight
😀 I finally can join this topic
I saw it, and I thought it was incredible! It’s definitely one of my favorite Star Wars now.
(Full Spoilers)
I really can’t decide about Kylo. He sort of had his chance to join Rey, but he also could grow over the course of the next…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel For now, give me whatever advice you’ve got, on any subject. If I need something more specific, I’ll probably ask later, but for now, random advice will do!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Ice cream and Raspberries in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m actually kind of new to the community myself, at least new enough that I don’t know the backstory behind the ice cream and raspberries… It originally stemmed from @dragon-snapper ‘s Legend of King Daeus story where Daeus is the king and really likes those foods (and thus that inspired all the other Kapeefer Literature…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing XD XD This is EPICNESS
How did I miss part Two until now? I had only read part One
*rolls around laughing*
I love Kapeefer literature 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Why not? That would be epic
We can always use more Kapeefer Lit’
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ 😀 Thanks so much!
@catwing ;D It was
Although, I’m glad our sun doesn’t do that, because I can’t picture a raspberry throwing as much heat as a ball of burning gas… so we might all freeze
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic ANYONE ELSE GOING TO REALM MAKERS 2018?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter I’ve never heard of the Realm Makers conference before
It sounds really cool, though
Sadly St. Louis is thousands of miles away from me
So I can’t check it out 🙁
@catwing Nope, I actually haven’t heard of it
It sounds like something I would like, though
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia I get ya X)
That’s a beautiful song! Sorry I didn’t reply sooner…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
And signing off *siiigghhhh…..*
-
Catwing replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal *is touched you thought the raspberry sun was really cool* YAY! *thows feathers*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@leumeister We are using this thread now…
Here’s Camille.
I don’t think I did that well on the face lines though…
She’s putting on a wig in front of a mirror.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Anyone Admit an Affection About Animation? in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@leumeister It was with Legos.
It also depends on the person.
I don’t know what Mindstorms is. I like choose your own adventure stories, they’re probably hard to make though. Lots of threads…
I like watching how they make movies, it’s intresting.
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I didn’t know you read that this week. Did you read the second LoKD? @Sam-kowal ‘s Kapeefer Literature is out.
@dekreel Thank you. In a while, in a while.
@salome01w4g Inspired by your profile picture. (*grins at @daughterofhteking* *nods*) thank you.
@alia … Oh. I forgot you were… -
Joy replied to the topic ANYONE ELSE GOING TO REALM MAKERS 2018?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing @jenwriter17 I haven’t heard of it, but it sounds awesome! Unfortunately I won’t be coming.
Jen, I’m excited for you!! I know that feeling where you just wanna squeal about it. Have fun!! Hope you meet Nadine Brandes (whoever she is…)!
-
Catwing replied to the topic ANYONE ELSE GOING TO REALM MAKERS 2018?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ve never heard of it…
Have you?
@dragon-snapper @kate-flournoy @daeus @epicaddie2 @alia
@daughteroftheking @emily @shannon @sam-kowal - Load More
