@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@radically-surrendered … Just how many P&P movies are there?! It’s confusing me! XD
What’s your favorite TobyMac song? Mine is “Undeniable.” There was one time when that song made me cry. It’s SO good! X’)
You know what’s funny about TobyMac? Every time he publishes an album, it’s better than the last one. His first solo album, Momentum,…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Definitely Out of the Silent Planet (C.S. Lewis)! And if you want something in the YA genre as well, there’s the Girl Who Could See (Kara Swanson) and Replication (Jill Williamson)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@radically-surrendered I dunno, I just kind of picked it up *shrug*
TobyMac! *high five* He my favorite artist next to Hollyn and Swtchfoot!
I get Veggie Tales songs stuck in my head. It’s really annoying XP
Do you like soundtracks? My favorite soundtrack is called You, Me & Gravity. It’s for the new game Planet Coaster (which is a LOT like…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sci-fi…. A Wrinkle in Time is great, along with Out of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis, and The Time Machine by H.G. Wells… also, I can’t forget this one: From the Earth to the Moon, by Jules Verne. Not really a futuristic sci-fi, more like a historical sci-fi, but it is really hilarious, and an amazing story about guns and space…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@radically-surrendered *unsure of what to say* Um… You’re welcome! 😀
So I have heard rumors that you like music. I like it, too! What’s your favorite genre? Song? Instrument?
I like instrumental a LOT, and I have no idea what my favorite song is. My favorite LYRICAL song is “Don’t Stop Believing” by Journey. And my two favorite instruments…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@radically-surrendered Hello!! Glad you could join me! 😉
I’m excited about your new blog! I have it bookmarked
-
Mark Kamibaya's profile was updated 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, books….
Um………………………….
I just looked at my bookshelf and realized that besides Artemis Fowl, I don’t have a single sci-fi book on my shelf. Maybe that’s why I like writing it. I don’t have any……
Sorry. 🙁
-
Joy replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 The only sci-fi I’ve read is A Wrinkle in Time, and it’s really good! I would highly recommend it 🙂
-
Mark Kamibaya replied to the topic The Elements of Elemental Cliche… in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Haven’t been on here for a while (thanks college), but I decided to give my two cents.
Yeah, elemental powers may seem pretty cliche at first glance. But there are many amazing stories that use potentially “cliched” premises as starting points. Cliche is usually a relative term. For example, revenge plots and the lovable…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd @aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @anyone
I’m seeing what I can do with the KPA if anyone wants to join. Unless you’re in school…
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel 😀 Yay! Awesome. Good luck with it, :D, and have fun
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
….. Wow. You guys…. I am much more confident about the original KPA thanks to you! I have learned something today! I don’t know what to say! Except… Thank you! Thank you SO much!
I will try my hand at writing the original and see what happens 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@bella-d ;-D Glad to be of service *bows*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
*deadpan stare*
Cookies.
Stan the great, making COOKIES!!!???
*snort*
*Stan shreds another couch*
(Okay, well, he actually does like cookies, though. He makes them in the shape of…chairs)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal We must fight for dragon rights. I’ll start by melting chairs. Stan can make cookies…well, if he likes cookies.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Exactly. It’s a class aimed at dragons. 🙁 I guess you could say its indraconic, too
-
Snapper replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal That’s inhumane.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Taught by Giarstanornarak The Great, DD and D. G. Snapper The Greatest, SDD
First semester homework: Dissect a real dragon
- Load More
