@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano That’s okay — not a lot of people here watch TV 🙂 My favorite is Doctor Who.
I like movies, too! What’s your favorite? Mine issss…. I have several, all of which are animated. Inside Out, Home, Despicable Me, Finding Dory, and probably a few others that I’m going to head-desk over because I forgot it.
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Heyyy! @Dekreel I’m so glad that I’m here too!
Favorite books:
Let me just say, all of Chuck Black’s books, the Ilyon Chronicles, and Lord of the Rings. But I love way more. I’m an avid reader for sure
TV shows…
I’m not sure. I don’t really watch many shows. I’m more of a movie person. But I like Little House on the Prairie, and the Christie…[Read more]
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 thanks for the tip! I’m still figuring out how to use this site, so that should work much better now.
And yes, I’m writing a novel called Pure Starlight now! I started it November first for NaNoWriMo, but it’s still going, because it’s probably going to end up pretty long.
Here’s the synopsis:
Crystal had always longed to…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Elements of Elemental Cliche… in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@supermonkey42 Light, electricity, and magnetism is a cool idea. 😀
@warrioroftherealm There’s also things like basing your elements on the real periodic table, which would make things a lot more limited. ( Power over, say, gold alone would create some really interesting circumstances for someone to use that power, versus power over all earth…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano Heyyyy, I’ve seen you before! 😉
WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE!!! I’m so glad you’re here 😀
And now for my trademark question: What are your favorite books and TV shows (sorry of these questions have already been asked….)
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
That’s really cool that you write novels. Do you have anything you’re working on right now? @livgiordano
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano To tag someone, make sure you add any dashes or other things that might be in their tag (the italicized line under their username) and just put @ in front of it.
For example, Sam’s tag is actually @sam-kowal
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@Sam Kowal. I love fantasy. And that’s a huge reason I joined this community, because I’ve heard that’s pretty popular on here.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano 😀 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
I love writing, too. What kind of stories do you write?
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@Elizabeth I love to write full-length novels. That would probably be my thing, but I have been discovering how much fun writing short stories and poetry is as well!
I’m right handed. 🙂
@Radically-surrendered I’ll ask her and see what she says. 🙂 I’m guessing it probably would be all right, but I should make sure!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi @livgiordano, welcome to the most amazingest place on the internet! Glad to have you here.
What do you like to write? Stories? Poetry?
Also…are you left handed or right handed?
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@Radically-surrendered, yeah I can get that. Writing definitely doesn’t need to be your favorite. In my opinion, at least! Though piano is more of a hobby for me. I enjoy it, but writing….way surpasses it!
@Bella D. So good to see you on here! I’m guessing there will be at least a handful of people on here that I already know, which will be great. 🙂
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder thanks so much! Glad to be here.
It was actually Young Writer’s Workshop which got me into writing! Before that, I had loved to write, but had never taken it seriously. I joined last year, and after that I really got into it. And it’s so awesome.
My favorite thing about writing is just being able to express myself well. I’m a total…[Read more]
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh, and my name’s Olivia. But y’all can call me Liv or Livia as well. Any of those work.
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@radically-surrendered, I’m also noticing how much you look like someone I know. It’s actually really crazy how similar you look to her.
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@Radically-surrendered, thank you so much for the welcome! Yes, I love to sing, though I’m definitely still learning. And I have been playing piano since I was seven. It’s lots of fun. I have always wanted to learn to play the violin, but it has hasn’t happened yet. How about you?
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey Bella! I’m pretty sure I know you already from YWW. And I’m just joining myself as well!
-
LivGiordano started the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay. So…I made it. I’m so excited to meet all of you! I’ve heard a lot about this place, so I decided it was finally time to join.
I’m a member of YWW, so…and Ydubbers on here?
I’m sixteen, the oldest of five kids, and homeschooled. As probably many of you are.
Let’s just say…I’m not so great at introductions, but I’m so looking forward…[Read more]
-
LivGiordano changed their profile picture 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 I haven’t read much sci-fi, but I recently received a sci-fi book for Christmas and I enjoyed it so much I bought the rest of the series. It’s called Robot Wars and it’s by Sigmund Brouwer.  🙂
- Load More
