@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Yes, the other person we have from England is @theacornman unless I’m wrong. And I am never wrong.
Anywho, back to introduction. *shakes hand wildly* hi hi and doubly hi! Cozy crime sounds interesting–and funny. 😀 What’s your favorite music group?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jessi-rae I’d like to read your story sometime! And you’re welcome! 😉
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd Ooh… That’s really cool! It does look like her. Thank you so much!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight @ingridrd @catwing @notawriter Thanks! ❤️
@clairec You’re welcome! I had fun drawing her (I love watching old TV shows and I watched dozens of Shirley Temple movies when I was younger). 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter I think her hair reaches just past her shoulder blades. Thanks for checking!
@catwing Yep, Snow White’s an assassin, though the sight of blood usually sickens her. *whispers back* Snow/Darcy’s an assassin because she wishes more than anything to be loved, and the one who picks her targets acts like he’ll love her if she kills the…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths @dekreel @notawriter @catwing
Ike would rather…
Be painted by a realistic artist–that way his eyes wouldn’t be so big.
Tree, so that no one would sit on him.
Sky-diving, cause at least he can still breath without having to use an oxygen tank.
Learn an instrument, because only servants do cooking. (And Louise, Ike…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jessi-rae I might attempt her, if I find some time today. 🙂
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
O_O @clairec I know I’m just popping in here, but did you have to dissect a fish? We did that last year for school. Not the greatest experience.
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh that’s really cool, @sleepwalkingmk If you’re ever back here on furlough, it would be awesome to meet. 😉
-
Joy changed their profile picture 8 years, 8 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@graciegirl, YAY!! You’re back! I’m back too, as I also took a break. ZIKERS!!! So many exiled kapeefers coming back at once!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
here it is, @ethryndal. 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Okay, good night 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *nodds* Yeah. Thanks. ;P
Good night gotta go. -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing It’s probably just as well. We’d love to be surprised at your ingenious comedy ;P
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel
I know.
I’m actually surprised no one has done this one before and that no one has guessed it. I mean with the genres I like and the fact that this is a comedy with a frog. *shrug* -
Audrey Caylin changed their profile picture 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Yes, I know, it’s torturing! X(
Ahh 🙂 I mean, it doesn’t have to be a rivalry. But stitches sound great. (Um, well, actually stitches DON’T sound great, but you know what I mean XD)
- Load More

Loving the new profile pic!
Awww, thank you!! I tired myself out drawing it XD
(maybe ill change mines, too)