@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@leumeister That is really good! Seriously. But I thought her eyes were orange.
So are you asking me to draw her from those angles?
with or without the wig and/or hoodie and/or slacks?
Do you want the feet to be that big?@jessi-Rae oh… Intresting
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
*laughs* I didn’t, so good for you!
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec “Forum doctor?!” Heh, what does that mean?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Hello! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosarus (he’s an ink-drinking, book-eating dinosaur), greet you! 🦖 I love your username by the way. 🙂
Do you like to draw?
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Command an army. And Link blew up the melted-remelted chair.
@itisastarrynight Insects.
@rochellaine Probably stories. My character doesn’t seem like much of a reader. 😛
@skredder Probably know exactly where they are without speaking the language.
@dekreel TV
Would your character rather have terrible short-term memory, or…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Shirley Temple was great. 🙂 @mariposa
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
Yes, I did one yesterday. I loved it. @livgiordano
-
ClaireC replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel, Bluejay, aka Tessa, was a really good friend of mine. She was awesome, and we all miss her, but I’m sure she’ll be back eventually. She was also the official forum doctor. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrenluther04 I know for a fact that I REALLY WANT TO READ IT. *cough* As for posting it… Well, it depends on how long it is …
…
How long is it?
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh my word. XD
-
Joy replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice 😀 I like Irish dance music, too! One time I went to a party and I got to learn a few Irish dances. It was SO much fun!
So… What’s the Piano Guys like? Are they instrumental or lyrical?
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec @graciegirl I know — so exciting!!
I’m sort of hoping @bluejay will come back. I haven’t been here long enough to meet him/her, but I am aware of what happened. Poor thing……
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd Yeah…I’m still on the first draft… *coughs* *sheepish grin* So it might be a while. Okay, TECHNICALLY, it’s a mixed draft – different parts are first draft, and some second or third draft. But it’s a mess I’m in the processes of untangling, and will still be some time before it’s done. I’ll try to remember to let everyone know when…[Read more]
-
Joy and
pickupyourpenandwrite are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I like those! And yeah, Shestunk made me laugh, too 😉
I like Anlone and Telegon 🙂
Ooooh, I should use some of these in the KPA………..
-
Joy replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite That’s okay — Most people here can’t pick favorites either 🙂
(Honestly I’m asking what your favorite TV show is just to scavenge for fellow Whovians XD)
How did you hear about Kingdom Pen?
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter The Doctor would rather go sky-diving
@perfectfifths Probably an instrument
@dragon-snapper Leaf gutters, hands down
@itisastarrynight Probably an insect
@rochellaine Never read or hear stories again
@skredder Know where she is in a place with a foreign language
Would your character rather be forced to climb a hundr…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Greetings and welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace!!! 😀 😀
England!! Oooooooooh. As far as I know @theacornman is the only other English person here. Where in England are you from, if I may ask?
Your story actually sounds a lot like a children’s series I tried to write when I was thirteen, except less mystery…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight She’s adorable! I love her!!! Thanks so much! Oh, that look on her face… I love it!!
It’s not too frilly, it’s perfect! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Hey, friend! Glad to have you aboard. *salutes*
- Load More
