@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Wow, that sounds like a cool seed! I don’t know if it would work for Xbox though… the editions kind of confuse me. 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s hilarious 😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal hmmmm….I’ve never really been able to pick favorites……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint He looks great! What kinda creature is he? I see he’s kinda like a kentor, but more elk-ish and less man.
The way you did his legs is very cool–digitigrade/unguligrade bipeds are hard (you can ask me, I have four species of d-grades) , but you pulled it off really nicely. I also like how you annotated the fact that his hands…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie lolllll
nahh the last one is funny, if Timmy happens to be a turtle or a seagull. He doesn’t have to be human.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
This is one of those subjects that I consider to be a “hill I will die on”
yeah I agree
It’s not just a life being taken away, it’s a life that will never be. It can’t think yet, can’t defend itself. It isn’t aware what they’re doing to it is wrong. It will never experience life outside.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*starts singing*
🎶We’re those weird lefties
On the border’s other side
Our brains are wired
To be artisti-fied
We’re the Canadian lefties
On the border’s other side
*violin solo*
If next to us you go
At the dinner table
Be careful of an elbow
And avoid it if you’re able
It’s kind of questionable
If we’re mentally stable…
We’re the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m left-handed, so I have to do it backwards if I want to avoid smudging my work.
I use gloves. My dad has some thick plastic ones he uses when dealing with drug evidence. (He’s a Detective.) and he let’s me have a pair. They work well. I think you can find gloves like that for working on cars or maybe even cleaning. T…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I did it to Adrian and no one thought that was too soon.
It happens in real life and I think it works well.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*nods slowly*
Ah, yes. Thou hast achieved a good argument for keeping it the way it is.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
WARNING: The following piece of humour may by found “distasteful”

-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Definitely has a cool feeling. I like the things coming out of his back–I want to say they look like antlers. He also seems to have dimension. (I mean his character. I know nothing about art XD) He doesn’t look completely sinister, but there’s something about him that doesn’t sit quite right. You know what I mean?
I like it.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I am pro-life!
… or anti-murder
…or anti murdering the most innocent and vulnerable form of human life
This is one of those subjects that I consider to be a “hill I will die on”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Gotcha. That definitely makes sense. I’ll see what I can do!
- Load More
