@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I appreciate your explaining! 😁 Makes more sense now. I have heard some people think it’s necessary to exhibit one of those gifts in order to be saved, and while I don’t mind it when someone believes in those gifts, I’ve always been uncomfortable with the necessity of the thing. Anyway, thanks!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
How big is your church? (if you go to church.)
Roughly 1700-1800
What is one thing you disagree/don’t understand with a different denomination?
Ummm… probably the biggest thing is what some of us were discussing above, regarding whether or not spiritual gifts are still active in the church today (I believe they are).
What is y…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
My sister, introducing me: So this is my sister
Me: Hi, what’s your name? I’m My Sister.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge Depends on the day lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah, and those people are… interesting.
Lol, we writers are some to talk.
Yay, morbid topics… (sarcasm)
🤣🤣🤣🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*sings* Meeeeeeeeeeeeee!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
also, for anyone interested, I will have the cover soon! My artist just sent me an almost completed copy and after some adjustments I should be able to share it!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I had to run and do something before I could read the feedback. (oh the pain!)But I just finished it!! Thank you so much for all the time and work you put into this! These are some really great suggestions and even if some of them make me sigh and go, “oh dear, really?” they make sense and it’s just me cringing at the idea of…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin Benny is a fun character! Did Lois draw him?
Viktor (Library)
“Yes, kind of new. This year is my first.” He sat down in his chair again. The upholstery was still warm from where he’d curled up in it earlier. He settled back into the cozy spot.
The Hugo boy looked like he had attended the school much longer, or at least he…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s better!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Here’s an alternate version I just edited. I didn’t remove all hints, but I tried to make it less explicit–still not sure which version I’ll eventually go with, though.
When a classmate invites her to an underground church meeting, Sara starts to wonder if she’s been missing something all along–or Someone. But her twin bro…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*dances around the room cheering!*
*Races back to laptop to read feedback*
YAY!!! SO EXCITING!!! I’m opening it right now!!!
(It feels like Christmas!!!!) lol
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@loopylin Ack! I did see it, but Sir Gawain was having my Brot Lit homework in my face, and Robert Burns almost burnt the sticky toffee pudding. I have returned now though, since I have some Quiz stuff to put off doing for another hour.
@whalekeeper Mm hmm. 👀 This does actually happen in the story, but she can’t hit him then because he’s feverish…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That does make it easier! I’m pretty sure I have them all… though it’s been a while since I actually saw them. I don’t even know if I’ve come across the warden or armadillos, but I haven’t played in a while. Maybe I’ll check it out!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae wow! That was even more intense than the last one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I tend to associate an update with what mobs it added.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore Depends on what you have. Did it not update after the Aquatic update? As in, the most recent creatures you have are dolphins and tropical fish? So there are no axolotls, goats, frogs, bees, sniffers, striders, wardens, piglins or armadillos? You’re in legacy console edition, which stopped updating a while ago. You won’t be able to get…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
what would to him at the dinner table?
Doesn’t have to be the same Timmy.
Or he could be a more likely animal to be at the table, like a dog. People sometimes let dogs at the dinner table.
….and people who’ve been stranded with their sled dogs have sometimes eaten them.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
- Load More
