@esther-c
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay! Sounds great!
I don’t digitalize. I just scan in, and I’ve never noticed blur. (I don’t notice blur on the ones you’ve sent us……)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Eddie
Ed turned to look up at the person talking to them. She squinted.
Foreign Literature. Wasn’t that where they were headed now?
“Lemme consult my map,” she said. She waved at Ellie, who had turned on her earplugs to make it through the crowded hallway.
“What?” Ellie said, tapping the device in her ear. She turned,…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Also, a question I have for everyone.
What have you used to digitize art? I do analog/traditional art, so I would need to scan or photograph it. But I have noticed a bit of distortion when I do.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s ok! I’m prone to rambling myself.
It’s my understanding that charging by the hour per work is typical. So paid by the hour, but within the confines of the specific illustrations.
However, I would probably charge per illustration for just on here. (Which would be the only illustration jobs I would probablybd doing for a…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah! It’s perfect! I love the contrast between the two characters, on top of their similarities.
*stuff a bunch of questionsabout digitizing art back into my mouth*
*stalks the art thread*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
sounds interesting!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Up above.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
That would be so cool!!!
I know! I could never pay $2,000+!!
So, what are you thinking your rates would be? And would you do it by the hour or the drawing?
(I think by the drawing is prob. more up and up, because otherwise one could be prone to stretch the time it takes, not that you would do that, but ya know what I mean.…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Wouldn’t it be?
I would love to illustrate for you! I was actually considering starting out doing some smaller jobs for KPers just to see how I liked it and to help out. Prices for a typical professional are well above what most of us can afford. ($2,000+)
Welp. I’m not really a professional either. So this will…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I mean I understand they have to have some water in order to live, but didn’t you say somewhere else that Azers don’t like water? Or did I completely misunderstand and that’s just a Ottoline/Naami thing?
So I’m not completely sure about that XDXD
Mainly, they just are very possessive of their lands and don’t want trespassers XD especia…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Girl you should legit be an editor hahahaha you’ve always been sooooo good with critiques!!!
Thank you so muchhhhh
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
YES PLEASE!!
would you…… would you possibly consider drawing RORY?!?!?!
I’d love to see how you imagine him!
You worries if you don’t want to tho. It can totally just be sketchy like the one you just posted. (I actually really like that look)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Woah woah woah *Stumbles back* Thank you!! 😆<3 I’ll post more very soon! In the art chat of course; I don’t want to spam this topic.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ugh, yes. Today at work I realized a little kid was watching me out of the corner of his eye. It was really obvious. Now I keep wondering what it looks like when I do it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@trailblazer @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h,
now you gotta put a chili pepper in a random scene somewhere as a joke.
Also I agree with keilah-h, that would be really funny!Maybe he gives her one!!
That would be hilarious!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I love that one!! The position is excellent!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper aww that’s the cutest <3
Is Barnes wearing her mask? I can’t remember what it looks like.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I’ve been catching up!
Very good so far, although this confused me a bit:
“Passing through Azer land,” the woman swung the tip of the flames towards them. Livia inhaled sharply as the heat collided with the moisture on her cheek, sizzling and popping loudly. “Drinking from Azer waters.”
I mean I understand they have to have s…[Read more]
- Load More
