@esther-c
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle yep, pretty much lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 For that being AI generated, it was funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
lollllll
If we did this in real life, I have a feeling we’d be the only two people who’d get it.
Ah, the joys of being in a very niche fandom XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I just asked ChatGPT to write a cringy story for me lolll
🔥🔥 THE LEGEND OF SIR BURGERFACE 2: REVENGE OF THE EVIL BROCCOLI KING’S COUSIN’S PET GOLDFISH 🔥🔥
Once upon a time, in the SUPER AWESOME kingdom of Snacktopia, Sir Burgerface was CHILLING on his golden throne made of curly fries, sipping a milkshake of power. Everybody loved him because he… -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle yep. I was supposed to be born way later but I apparently decided I wanted out already and was born 8 weeks early.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
…?
oh…
😓
I’m so confused…did I say something wrong? I was just saying that I like your name!!
I’m sorry if something I said hurt your feelings… :/
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle The 24th!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Good grief, she’s insane!! That art is amazing!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
sure thing
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Hmm, I don’t like the sound of “convincing” people of God or sin or any other such thing.
But I do agree that our sin is a big factor.
I can add a little bit more in there though.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle thank you!!!
Since February is my birthday month, I decided to draw at least one thing every day of the month, so you might be seeing some more characters in cool poses soon.
I just finished another one (of a different character) but I have to color it before I post it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grave2009 HTTYD humor never gets old, does it?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s really, really good!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
yessss I get like this too, I decide a scene is cringey, but I like it too much to remove it.
YES YES YES YES YESSSSSS
that’s the most relatable thing I’ve heard XDXD
What are they gonna do to Sef’s little sis?
Well…its kinda a long story and it’s gonna give away a lot (I also need to flesh out the plot wayyy more)
When I have all m…[Read more]
- Load More
