@esther-c
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
Great topic!
I don’t know, I’m sure they affect my writing a lot more than I realize. The one that has the most is obviously reading
but I don’t know if that counts. XDA lot of my projects for a while had something to do with space and flying starships, because I read Skyward by Brandon Sanderson and loved it. I guess that’s an…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
tbh, I am also confused about the teachings XD And I do wonder why. But also I get this feeling of fullness after going to confession. So whatever it is, I think I am going to stick to it! Also thanks for the prayers. I won’t be able to get back to anyone for a while btw. I AM GOING SKIING! ^o^
I agree, it does help to tell oth…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
And Ed (except her hair is in a ponytail)

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
this is Ellie

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@raxforge Just realized I never told you what my characters look like.
So they’re both aliens, but look mostly human except for their tails and some other features. They’re about 14-15yrs old (I haven’t really decided still), but they might look even younger because they’re only a little over 3 feet tall.
I’ll post some drawings too.
Also, I…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
That makes sense. I bet you’re really good at writing villains lol
Despite acting like he has a death wish, though, Dante doesn’t actually want to make Alpha any more angry than he is now. He doesn’t hate Alpha at all or want to hurt him. He took the knife because he was scared, and would have tried to defend himself if Alpha…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
okay hahahaha sounds good lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
If Nar is his sister, he’s going to be furious that his new enemy is carrying around pictures of his sister. If Nar is a crush then he’s going to be really mad because it doesn’t seem like he would want everyone in kingdom come to know that he carries around her picture.
Nar is his sister, and he is very protective of her.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m going to sit in a brown study for a while, and get back to you. *Thumbs up*
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Post it when you’re done, if you like! :]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh XD You replied quickly
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I think Esther’s comments have a lot to do with the ✨Three Ps✨ but I have to think about it some more
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
no I haven’t!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
*Watches conversation from afar* Hm… *Peeks in* @savannah_grace2009 have you ever heard of Promise, Progress, and Payoff?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whoever @koshka
I am once more on the infamous computer that does not do accent marks. My darling is sad. He needs his daily dose of flair.
Reuven
Large, echoing corridors filled with rushing students and chatting staff swallowed Reuven up into their midst. He gripped the straps to his duffle and ducked by a group of arguing teens. The…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh, good one! I recently learned a lot about how my brain works by comparing my drawings to my writing style. For instance, I like to find little details that describe a whole, whether that’s in water color or prose. Then I realized that I notice little things in my environment, to the point that I might miss something obvious…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
so yeah, thank you again!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper it’s actually looking really good so far! I have Sniper’s shading done and will start work on Medic soon.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Doesn’t everyone have at least a fragment of virtue though? (Sorry, I don’t mean to shut down everything you’re saying, this is just my thoughts. 😅) I’m not saying they have to be someone that the readers will look up to and be like, “Oh my word I want to be just like them.” I understand mankind is sinful and there probably are people out there t…
- Load More
