@esther-c
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Rory
Rory slid back, but his eyes were locked on Leo’s hands in a half memorized, half terrified stare. There was a very bad memory at the edge of his mind, and he didn’t know what it was, but he really didn’t want it let out.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I know. *sobs*
Okay, sounds good. Maybe next week?
*sighs* some of this feedback is depressing. I wonder……. these books were written so long ago and comparing them to the stuff I have written now, they’re just not as good at all. Are they even worth trying to rewrite? Rewriting is so hard….. is the message and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yay!!!!
aw, thanks for making me laugh. Smaug the laptop ate two years of historical research and I’m so not happy.
I’ll look at this right away!
btw, do you still need me to wait until April now that you sent this?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Yay! Glad y’all like it! The next chapter is coming, bit by bit. We’ve actually been looking forward to it for months. XD
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Viktor
“Are you ok?” Viktor gave a nervous glance back toward the group they had passed. If he hadn’t been so distracted by the posters on the bulletin board, he might have realized Hugo had been detained.
But Hugo just nodded and said something about unnatural impulses. They were entering another crowd of students…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
leaving the kid anywhere didn’t seem…wise. He had a back for getting into pickles.
Love that!
Rory
Rory winced slightly at the list Leo had rattled off. He’d used just about every one of those things. And the memories that accompanied the usage were bad. Very bad.
“Looks like we’ve got most of this. Ready for a blowtorch?” Leo asked…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon General science
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, Hugo ran back to our group
@everyone
I want to update Marcel/Mateo/Celarent in a bit, but I am at a Southeast-wide presbytery meeting, and right now, my only purpose in life is to refill food and water pitchers for everybody. It’s worth it. XD But due to my responsibilities, please wait for me to proceed.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh, it’s ok! I just wanted to know where we were. We’re going to a class… Was it math?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes actual killing please.
lol no I’m actually serious. This isn’t the rp for that.
@elishavet-pidyon Yeah Hugo caught back up with them. He was only gone for like a minute. I’m not sure what to write for that group rn, sorry.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Rory
Rory’s eyebrows went up. “You build bombs?”
He dropped to his knees beside Leo and instantly recoiled with a stifled gasp of pain. He quickly shifted to a sitting position, absently rubbing his injured knee. Something sharp pricked his other hand and he held up a thin shard. “I found another.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Rory
Rory stared at him. “Is it kind of like tactics? You know, attack plans. The officers organize all the troops so that they can effortlessly wipe out the target.” He paused and chewed on his lower lip. “Maybe not…”
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@anyonewholikesreadingaboutlittlekids
As some of you might have noticed, this is the computer that doesn’t add accent marks. XD
Nadian
It was pretty outside. Nadian pressed her nose against the window pane. For a moment, the black irises in the bed below the window were crystal clear. Then she exhaled, and the glass fogged up. It was funny. She…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
You could read his story if you wanted. You never replied after the last chapter I sent.
But you might not like it.Rory
Rory blinked at the shattered pieces. “Jigsaw puzzle?”
He clenched and unclenched his gloved hands. He was still getting over the water incident. Leo acted like it was all normal, but Rory had never seen anything…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Is Hugo still with Lois and Viktor?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
NO ACTUAL KILLING.
I wonder what………. if…….. I brought in another refugee……………
………….Yosi……………………………
Eh. I don’t know how I’d make that fit my AU in this RP. He’s probably a hostage terrorism survivor, and that’s too relevant to current politics. XD
I think I’m going to randomly RP for…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ah yes! I would love to see his tactics! Rory is going to pick up so many bad, (possibly useful) habits.
Yeah… well he’s still been through worse. Maybe not physically at this point in his life, but he’s in a far better situation than he was, busted up or not. And as for later…….. this is gentle compared. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
Then write it!!!!!
WRITE! WRITE! WRITE!
And I won’t stop chanting until you send me a section.
Must read!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
No! Really? I RPed weeks ago. Does that mean….. KP ATE MY POST!!!! *sobbing brokenly*
sure, whatever works for you!
Well, someone had better stop Mateo, and I really don’t want Leo to die.
Rory is fine. He’s had far worse. -
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
If I can, I will post my drawings today. I just have the 1 hour one left to do
- Load More
