@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Aye, aye!
I think this is the art professor…. XD
@ellette-giselle @RPers
Master Gaius Quentus Aemilius, Don of Visual Art and Music
Born in a land of vineyards and volcanoes, Gaius has a deep appreciation for natural beauty and a passion for inspiring his students with a sense of the aesthetic. Is always pursuing another field…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Callum
Callum woke up dizzy. His ears buzzed. Hot water soaked his shirt and knees, and he slowly found himself to be on the floor in a puddle of water.
Oh, right. The chef had deigned to speak to him.
His face flushed with embarrassment, and he clutched his head, trying to regain his sense of balance. He stumbled back to his…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon
Y’all can create and control any professors you want! The only ones I should control by myself are the ones I create
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Yeah. I think Nick sometimes fall asleep because of other emotions, but it’s mostly laughter.
I pictured Callum to faint whenever he’s surprised, shocked, or frightened. And it’s a fainting spell, not sleeping, so he normally wakes up right away. It’s just blacking out for a short spell.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
I think anyone controls professors, depending on who the professor is.
Am I right? @whalekeeper @QueenofMemes
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
and now I will eat. I just had to finish a chapter.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
who controls prof? isn’t it @whalekeeper ?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
What??
Doesn’t Nicholas go to sleep when he laughs though? It’s not just any strong emotion. Or is it? I am not very knowledgeable in Narcolepsy.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle
Well, I guess I am devious then. Go eat.Wilhelm
It is rude to ignore your friends. You might have known this. Wilhelm certainly did. But he also knew that sometimes it was best to drop a subject.
Especially when another one is pressing on one’s mind.
He caught sight of a professor. His stomach cramped and his head spun, but…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
I just realize Callum is basically Nicholas Benedict. I am so unoriginal. I didn’t even notice until now
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Callum
The other scullery children went quiet. Perhaps they were all tired of conversation and just wanted to finish working.
Callum shrugged inwardly. It wasn’t as if he knew any of them. He doused a pile of plates with soap, a melody playing in his head to pass the time.
A voice spoke behind Callum, without any warning. It was Chef L…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh my word!
I think I stopped dreaming when I really started seriously writing. I used to have a lot of vivid ones, and then they went away when I started writing my stories and books down.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Maybe you just don’t remember them? XD I don’t know why the go-to genre for my dreams is Heist/Rescue/Intrigue.
It was really weird though. The MC was randomly hiding people everywhere. Closet? Check! Dark shadows in the alley? Why not? Also at the same time I was trying to get stuff together for my sister’s wedding, which was…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Wolfgang
He reached across the table and grabbed two more scones, pushing them into his pocket for later, then followed Wilhelm. “Biting is still cowardly,” he muttered.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
*is jealous* why can’t i have dreams like this?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Go Ari!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
If that’s how you measure mental stability, last night proves I’m clinically insane
XD Thankfully…. No. XD
But a little insanity in the right places makes life much more interesting.
That sounds interesting. I want details
It was emotionally graphic, but cleaned up a bit it would make an interesting story. The her…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Just so you know, if LeQoi approaches this boy suddenly without warning, he might faint
Callum
There were a ton of dishes to be cleaned. Callum dunked a pot into the scalding hot water and started scrubbing. Steam rose, and he wiped the condensation off his forehead with his free arm.
Hopefully he could get everything done and take a…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Wilhelm
“Yes.” He stood and Lois prepared to leave. “I will look forward to that.”
“Biting is only cowardly if your enemy can’t fight back. Or bite back, as it were.” He nudged the scone dish away from Wolfgang. “I’m war, it’s only really useful if you are fighting werewolves. Everyone else wears armor to…[Read more]
- Load More
