@esther-c
Active 6 days, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Yes, I did! I was trying to finish writing it, then got caught up all day getting stuff ready for our Dad’s birthday.
It’s basically written now. I’ll stop second guessing it. XD
Morning had come at last. It warmed the winding halls of the palace in gentle waves of sunlight that no nightmare could stand against. Ellidan leaned against…
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Made a fun artsy thing tonight! My drawing frustrations feel a lot better now. (Ignore the weird space above)
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
Lois
“I suppose.” Lois felt his worry go dull, like a voice being muffled in a midwinter snowfall. He let the flakes bury it, and turned back to the science project. He’d check in with Brea before tonight.
After identifying the last mineral, a chalky white crumbly rock, the group looked around to find that they…[Read more]
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Did you find it?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
I’d love some others if no one get’s wise to this, so keep it under wraps and then you and I can cycle through. ;09
lolllll
honestly though, i would read a comic in @grcr ‘s art style, it’s really cool.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Jim, lol. Thought I might as well get her to draw the whole main cast now that she’s started. I’d love some others if no one get’s wise to this, so keep it under wraps and then you and I can cycle through. ;09
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@Ellette-giselle oooh what character is this one?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Sector 5 The Hidden.docx
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Odd.
That wasn’t a link at all.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Uh… hmm. Idk how to add people in….
I’ll try reposting the link and if you can’t get in then I guess I’ll try to figure something out…….
Sector 5 The Hidden.docx
Try that. You may need to sign in…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Since we were talking about cheesecake…..
My computer just informed me that today is National Cheesecake Day. How about that!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Oooh that’s a good idea!!
And I like your ideas too…I feel like that would be really cool if we did something like that
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I did not make up the minerals, they are real.
Well I’m dumb XD
Still, that’s cool though.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@loopylin @elishavet-pidyon I did not make up the minerals, they are real. But I have worldbuilt to the point where I can guess what’s there cuz of location history. XD I’ve toyed with the idea of researching certain materials.
Hugo
“Huh.” Hugo absently arranged the rocks into a circle on his desk. “I was always a bit of a role-player. I’d p…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper I am impressed that your worldbuilding has gone as far as making up new minerals for the world. Did you make those up on the spot?
@elishavet-pidyon Whenever I write Dante, I definitely overuse the word “grin” too, lol. Sometimes words just stick i guess
Lois
Lois gave a simple nod. He wrote down something in his class notes, then…[Read more]
- Load More
