-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Abbot and Costello are two Australian politicians but I assume that’s probably not what you’re talking about.
@rochellaine Whoo hoo!
What are you guys working on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, thats the only one i know
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree, more chocolate for me in the world I suppose.
@seekjustice, @jenwriter17, I’m here, writing a dialogue for speech. have y’all ever seen the abbot and Costello “who’s on first?” skit? thats what my speech is based off.
what are y’all working on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 So am I! Anyone wish to join? @rochellaine are you around?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sage-g Be my guest, madam. 🙂 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m back!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@waterlily Yes, it’s nice to see the close and trusting relationship between Naomi and Ruth, how they look out for each other. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I actually have to leave for about 30 minutes, but I’ll be back….:)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Cool, see you then!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice yeah i think i will be. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ll be on in 30-45 minutes, if you’ll still be around 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree NOT KEEN ON CHOCOLATE?! how can this be? *holds up palm and turns away* *changes mind and hugs you instead* poor girl……
anyone on? I’m writing school papers.
@seekjustice @dekreel @dragon-snapper @warrenluther04 @rochellaine @ingridrd @sam-kowal
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! ya know the comic poem topic? well, what if we did something like that, only with pictures instead of making up a pome topic (octopus ball, red bubbles, my goodness…)? (maybe separate topic or use the same one?) only if you want to though…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
I read the third chapter…..
hehe, Naomi was a matchmaker in this chapter 😉 I like that Boaz didn’t want Ruth to go home empty-handed to Naomi, which shows he cared for both of them. That trait (that he cared for Ruth’s mother-in-law) is good to have in a husband or son-in-law.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayers in our writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I personally don’t feel it’s wrong. When I write prayers for my novels, in some ways it’s sort of like the prayer is my prayer. I’m not sure if that makes sense, but since my characters are all, in some way, a reflection of me, their prayers, their struggles, and of course the God they are praying too, are all my prayers, struggles and M…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus I totally understand. I’m going to share one of my favorite verses because it always make me feel better:
“There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.” — Romans 8:1
I don’t know if that’s relevant to what you’re going through, but for me, it’s comforting even if it’s irrelevant 🙂
Praying for peace, joy,…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd I’d like to try Jacklyn!! I probably won’t be able to draw her until later this week though 🙂
In exchange, I have Francesca. In her mid to late thirties. She has brown hair with natural red highlights, and dark blue eyes, and a sweet smile — that of a mother. I’m not sure about anything else, though. Have fun with her!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, no worries! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Alia replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter, I love him. His facial express is perfect for him.
- Load More
