-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Alright, thanks! I’m going to be completely honest that I haven’t been following the story the entire time (I mean, it is over 400 pages…) so I’m not sure if I’ll be doing this right or not, but please let me know so I can fix anything! I’m not really sure how to do this, but I guess I’ll try… 🙂
My character’s name is…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hey, I love to write in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
Hello! My names Hallie! You sound like such a lovely person and your stories sound amazing! I’d love to hear more about them!
First, I have a question! What is your favorite punctuation????
Also…THOSE MAPS!!!!!!!! They are stunning! I’ve been really wanting to create one for my WIP but don’t really know where to start! Do you…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@denali-christianson @godly-fantasy12 @koshka @emilysf @elishavet-pidyon
Wow, I’m late to this! XD
But I was just wondering, from the rules stated at the beginning of the forum, if there are already ten characters in the castle and if there is not, could I add one??
I totally understand if not! Just curious! 🙂
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic I technically count as new in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
First off! Cool pen name!
Second of all! DID I HEAR YOU ARE A KOTLC FAN????
(pls say so. It would be a tad embarrassing if I was just hallucinating…)
Anyways, hello! My names Hallie! How do you do?? I have been absent from the forum for quite a while but am excited to be back!!!
You’ve probably already answered this, but what genre…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Have you ever written a sad ending to a story? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 4 months ago
I just recently wrote a short story with a rather bittersweet ending, but no, not a tragic one… *sigh*
As bad as it sounds, I’d like to try a tragic ending sometime. I think the problem is I get to attached to the characters to want to ruin their lives in the end. Also, it’s like some kind of puzzle for me at the end of a story.…[Read more]
-
Unsung replied to the topic I technically count as new in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
Oh dear me! I did not realize you had answered! Forgive my tardiness!!
Oh wow! That stable is close!
I dream every night. Well, at least it’s very rare that I don’t dream. I don’t mind it too much, but aobut 50%of my dreams are either off-putting or nightmares, so… XD
Yep, ants totally count! And I never even thought of Dolphins, but…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic Hello! I thought I should probably introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
Hello, Koshka!
I hope you get a violin soon! I completely understand your position… my flute-playing is on hold until I buy a new flute.
I do love archery too! I’ve always wanted Susan’s quiver. Archery is great because I actually know how to do it (and own a bow), so it is a bit more attainable than sword fighting.
I have been reading a lot o…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic Hello! I thought I should probably introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
Why, hello there, @power.
Favourite sword? How can one decide?
Favourite sci-fi/fantasy books? How can one decide that either? Ok… let’s see. I will write a list of some that I have read.
The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, most of the Silmarillion, 5 books of The Wheel of Time, almost all of the Shannara books, The Chronicles of Narnia, The…[Read more]
-
Unsung replied to the topic I technically count as new in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
I absolutely love horses! I volunteer at a stable one day a week, and it’s awesome! so many things to learn!
yesssss, mornings are great! Most mornings at least. (do you dream much?)
Awwwww your dragons sound adorable!
awww, I’m sorry your cat disappeared! We had to give away a cat I had had for about 6 years when we moved away, and I was very…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Hesh
His head pounded as if all the forces of Merscwarn had waged battle in his skull. Ow. He sat up, leaned against a cold damp wall, and breathed. Slowly his head-fog began to clear. Feather and Rinzler had already regained consciousness and were fiddling with the lock of the chamber’s door.
Since someone had gone through al…[Read more]
-
ET started the topic Hello! I thought I should probably introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
Hello! My name is Evelyn and I am new here. I have been posting on the forum, but I thought I should probably introduce myself. I will do so by listing random facts.
I love dogs. I think swords are awesome. I play the flute. I’m learning the organ. I LOVE writing! I read. A LOT. Fantasy is my jam. Also sci-fi. Sometimes I get crazy ideas from my…[Read more]
-
Unsung replied to the topic I technically count as new in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
That sounds fantabulous! I think it would be so fun to live on a hobby farm! I want peacocks someday (although, they’re loud). and I do really want a horse someday (although, they’re expensive) XD
That’s very interesting and kinda cool! I know I’ve picked up on some of my friends’ mannerisms for sure! And the characters of books I read a little…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Hesh
Hesh pondered what Feather had told him. “So starships are like airships that can fly between worlds? And scientists experiment on people? Your world is many worlds?” All these new ideas were making his head spin. He promised to himself to never let any of this past his mouth once he got back home— if he got back home.…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Hesh
The relief of breathing fresh air once again came like a breath of fresh air. They must have had taken a wrong turn though, because instead of entering the guardhouse, they came out of the passage in a small courtyard overgrown with rose vines. He gazed up at the sky. A few distant clouds skittered across the sky like a…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Hesh
Hesh led the way back up the dim passage. With every step away from that door, he felt his heart grow a little lighter.
He could tell that Rinzler was still suspicious of him, but now mad as well for Hesh’s introduction of them to the cat. Hesh could handle Rinzler. In this place, they were going to need all the allies t…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
(Power, is Kent a leopard?)
Hesh
Hesh stepped back as a lithe form leaped, roaring, from the depthless darkness. “Light!” the creature… yelled? “Wonderful light!” The creature looked like a large, spotted cat, but spoke with the voice of a human. This day was only getting more bizarre.
Hesh eyed the cat warily, not sure whet…[Read more]
-
Unsung replied to the topic I technically count as new in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
So sorry for the late reply! I fear most my correspondents have been frightfully neglected these past few days…
Ooooo I would love to live on a hobby farm! What animals do you have?
Aww, thank you. Most the time I don’t feel like a very wonderful person lol
More about myself… hmmm…
My mind functions in little boxes! Whenever I…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Hesh
The door swung open with an ominous groan. Hesh could feel the darkness of beyond the door drawing them towards it like a maelström. A chill trickled down his spine. Whoever owned this castle was quite clearly not friendly.
“We going in there?” Rinzler asked, the lights on his odd clothes causing eerie shadows to dance like some…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Hesh
Hesh listened, agape, as the crew meandered down the long, dark passage. He wondered if it was possible to literally talk someone’s ear off. In his line of work, people generally kept to themselves. Feather’s openness was… refreshing.
Hesh cleared his throat. “Well, to answers your first question…” He trailed off. Should he t…[Read more] -
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Sorry it took so long for me to respond! I was out.
Hesh
Hesh eyed the discs Rinzler wielded. He did not want to be on the wrong side of those. He listened to the pair’s harsh whispers. He felt his heart drop to his stomach. Could they trust him? He wouldn’t—couldn’t—trust himself. Betrayal haunted him like a shadow, following his every step…[Read more]
- Load More
