-
Jean Coul and
EmilySF are now friends 4 years, 4 months ago -
Unsung replied to the topic I technically count as new in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
Lol no worries about the non-specifics.
That’s good! My little nephew is almost 14 months now, and running and tripping around all over, and he calls me “Mumum” all the time, cuz it’s the only word he can say XD (My Aunt name is “Auntie Cece” 😊)
I do complain far more than I should! And especially about those kinds of things! They just seem…[Read more]
-
Unsung replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
ahhhh, yes indeed! I thought it might be you!
Oh wow! Mended is amazing!! I love that one too! I’m currently listening to In the Stars as I write this, and I’m liking it a lot!!
Oh Elfwing’s writing is incredible! she’s managed to write one of the few things I actually like reading!
(Also oh my goodness, In the Stars definitely…[Read more]
-
Unsung replied to the topic I technically count as new in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
Hm… it’s hard to get anything specific in my head! It hink I’d like to know just some things that you think are cool and why, and also if there are common misconceptions about Catholicism that most people believe that aren’t true.
Wow! So many siblings! I love it tho! I love giant families XD And that’s exciting about the oldest! One…[Read more]
-
Unsung replied to the topic I technically count as new in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
Ah, I thought that may be the reason behind it! I am not catholic, but I have a few catholic friends, and know a bit about it. I’d love to hear more about it if you ever think of anything about Catholicism to tell!
Also, that makes a lot of sense! (If you want to share) how many in your family? I’m the fourth of 6 kids, but the two younger ones…[Read more]
-
Unsung replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
Hello, @mkfairygirl!
I think we may have met very briefly and indirectly already! (but that may have been another Katherine!) I was editing Elfwing’s book! Are you an editor for her work?
Yay! I will always take high-fives! Also I’m glad you like the meaning behind my name! 🙂
Favorite song… wow! I love music so much that I cannot say a…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Side Characters (FP,WS) in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
Wow! That’s such a cool idea!
I wish I could help more but I just don’t know how! I feel like I would need to know more about the twins and how the actual magic system works with the whole “opposites and double gifted” thing.
I’m still trying to figure out how to display the themes in my book, but one of the best pieces of advice I’ve…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Yay! Another character! Can I have a brief description?? It sounds like maybe another character from the Star Wars universe, but I could be wrong..? Also, I like the mysterious ‘dark past’ vibes!
Once again, I mean no disrespect! I apologize for my character’s attitude, and I think you guys’ charries are awesome!…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic I technically count as new in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
Well, I guess I shouldn’t say all the secrets, but hopefully more! There is supposed to be a tenth book that I think will be the last one…
Sophie isn’t my favorite either, but I definitely admire that she isn’t perfect. I think that makes her realistic. My favorite character is Keefe! 🙂
Yes! I’m finding out the more I build up a…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Hesh
Hesh could see the same bewilderment that had once plagued him reflected on this boy’s– Dark Player’s– face. He saw Dark Player’s eye narrow in distrust. That was mutual. Hesh didn’t trust him any farther than… never mind. He didn’t trust this ‘Dark Player’ at all. It was clear that Hesh wasn’t the only one…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Oh, that’s such a smart idea! 🙂 I’ve heard of Tron before but have yet to actually watch it!
Everett
Their worlds? Different worlds? Several worlds? Different universe? Worlds converging?
Everett tried to keep up his smirk, but with every word this girl–Feather–said, he felt the corners of his mouth drooping more and more. H…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Side Characters (FP,WS) in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
Hmmmm…. I like this topic, first off, because I also have some underdeveloped side characters, so I can relate.
Because of that, however, I may not be the most helpful, but I will try to offer some advice. I also think I remember you referring to this story about the mentor. But I don’t know much more that that so just keep that in…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Oh! So you write fanfics???? Cool! I’ve never really dabbled in it myself but enjoy reading them! The one about Feather and her sisters sounds really interesting! I thought you had mentioned Rinzler was from Voltron at first instead of Tron and I was like, I’ve never heard of him XD
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic I technically count as new in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
Yes!!!!!!! I love that series so much! The characters are great and that’s probably the main thing I look for in good stories! And the world is really cool too! I’m so excited/nervous for the next book because all the secrets are going to be revealed and we’ve been waiting for them for a while! Um… I think I’ve been into it since…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Thanks! Ooooh! So they are like from some kind of sci-fi world it sounds like???
Yes! I love Star Wars! Feather sounds awesome! I’m so interested in your characters and their story now!!!
Everett
He scowled at the girl blocking his path. Why was she so persistent? If Everett had to guess, her and her comrades were trying to get…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Quick question! Could you give me a brief description of your characters appearances?? I’d love to know more about them. You probably said something some time back but I’m not sure if I can find it…
Also, is Feather a girl or boy? I wasn’t sure so I didn’t really talk too much about them. 🙂
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hey, I love to write in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
Ahhhhhh!!!! Yes! It seems you understand it so well, even though I didn’t explain my WIP very well (at least in my opinion XD). Daren feels very insecure about only having one hand and it affects her relationships greatly. Thank you for your kind words!
And your lack of commas is an interesting, and rather admiring, style! I like…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Ooooh! Your characters sound super cool! Okay! I’ll try, but bare with me cuz I have no idea what I’m doing! I have next to zero role-playing experience!
Also, I apologized before-hand for my character’s attitude. He’s kind of rude sometimes…
Everett
He stumbled back, both because he lost his footing dropping to the ground, and…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Hesh
A young man— a boy really— tumbled into the passage through a window. Like Hesh, the boy wore an eye patch.
Kent growled, Feather’s eyes widened, and Rinzler confronted the character.“Who are you?” Rinzler demanded.
The boy looked wary and weary, ready collapse from lack of water. Hesh handed him his waterskin. “Here, drink this.”
-
Jean Coul's profile was updated 4 years, 4 months ago
- Load More
