-
Daeus replied to the topic *Stereotype Alert* in the forum Characters 9 years ago
She can be a stereotype on the outside without being one on the inside. If she isn’t a POV character, maybe she could have someone she can confide in.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Brainstorm Help: Supervolacoes, ravens, and ping pong balls in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@bethanysinkyroses I’d agree with what Mark and Kate said. You’ve got a setting, but you don’t have any sort of plot. Predicaments alone are very boring. The predicaments need to build on each other. The outcome of one should lead to another, gradually making things worse and worse.
I also agree that clashing fantasy and slice of life isn’t a…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@radically-surrendered WOOT YES, I’m Aussie. *waves enthusiastically*
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Dragon-snapper Farewell! Thanks for writing! 😀
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper I most certainly do! *hands you some*
(and sorry, I got called away to help my dad with something and didn’t have time to mention that I temporarily disappeared. >.<) -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper @salome01w4g Welcome, welcome, and hello. *waves*
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@SeekJustice I’m here to join you!! I have two chapters to critique/edit.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
I’ll be worldbuilding for awhile if anyone wants to join me. @shannon @dragon-snapper @xonos-darkgrate
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
Ah, but see, therein lies the wittiness of my comment…for in telling you I wasn’t going to make a comment, I also reflected my disdain, no? @xonos-darkgrate
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@princessfoo I’m going to refrain from making a comment about Rogue One.
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Welcome to the site @radically-surrendered! Glad you were able to pull yourself enough away from social media to join us. 😉 Have you written any longer works in the past, or will this pirate story be your first?
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Catwing yay good job! See you around. 🙂
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g alrighty! Sleep well, girl. *waves*
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Catwing sounds like fun!! I’m halfway through chapter 37 (of Hope Ann’s novel Fidelyon) and it’s pretty good. *nodnod*
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Catwing @Salome01w4g I am here to join you! I’ll be critiquing/editing.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
I…yeah, I’d appreciate Hannah. Just for my schoolwork in general. @salome01w4g
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Erm, let’s not talk about my test.
@dragon-snapper It’s actually a relatively…doable class, all things considered.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Ethics is…studying different lines of philosophical thought and applying them to real-world scenarios, while at the same time trying to find the decision that benefits everyone. @dragon-snapper
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*sighs* Ethics… @dragon-snapper
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Yeah, I’m here. @dragon-snapper still studying, though…
- Load More
