-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Anyway. I need to go do some school but I found the old forum where you posted parts of the first book, so I’ll be catching up on that later.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Exactly!! Jk. Kind of. I think we need Adrian/Julian by themselves. Unless that’s not realistic for what they would let a prisoner do… idk.
I know! Poor Julian. And now he thinks his brother is going to die..(which he CAN’T!)
why? what’s stopping me?
I WILL! 😤 Anyway, you already killed off Aaron. Don’t do this to your readers.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Nope. Nothing. One reaction to that scene.
Yes, I am getting attached to Adrian! He is so sweet to Joseph! And I am not satisfied with the confrontation. They need another scene. *plops down stubbornly* I really love brother dynamics … 😅
Anyway. You CANNOT kill Adrian too. 😖
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Ellette, if you kill off Adrian too… 😭😤
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Of course! Don’t feel ashamed to ask for prayer. No one’s life is perfect and we all have stuff going on.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal I’ll be praying!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Gotcha. I just meant I didn’t have much to say about the segment, but I still enjoyed reading it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Looks good! I don’t really see anything to fix 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m sorry you and your family have to grow through this, but I’m so glad your faith is growing! Her treatment being in state is definitely a blessing! I will continue to pray for your family and that she is able to heal. Thank you for the update!! 💕💕
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
@everyone
Thank you all for praying!!!!
It’s been really rough…
I’m trusting God and my faith is so much stronger but I’m learning that trusting God doesn’t make the pain and hurt go away.
But we have good news! My mom saw a doctor and they said that she can have her treatment in our hometown and doesn’t have to go out of state!
Keep…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
We can also do that, but it’s a lot of people to tag 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@loopylin @jonas @whalekeeper @grcr @ellette-giselle @rae @the_lost-journal
Can we maybe just all subscribe to the topic so we don’t have to tag so many people every time?
Sara — Elderstrand w/ Group 1
Felicity scowled and stumbled back into the fray, her gaze set on one of the big machines.
Sara shook her head to clear it. What had been all…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae Oops, I forgot about this. 🤦♀️ So I won’t be participating, but I will be hanging around to check out the entries!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sara—Elderstrand w/ Felicity, Group 1
“You okay?” the girl asked.
Sara nodded. She slid her arm under the girl’s shoulders and helped her lean against a nearby wall. “What are these things?”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@loopylin @jonas @rae @grcr @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
Sara — Elderstrand, w/ Group 1
Sara flinched as one of the machines threw the tall girl with white-blond hair against a building. Her head lolled to the side for a moment and then snapped up as the robot started walking toward her.
Sara steeled herself and rushed out from the alley. F…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
The Bible does repeatedly say how much God hates lies, and although there are certain situations where His people lie (and are possibly blessed for it?), nowhere in the Bible does it say “Lying is okay, if you’re doing it to save people.”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Wow. I just tagged myself instead of @whalekeeper because of copy-paste 😂 Sorry.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Sorry y’all, I might not be very active on the RP for the next week because I have a debate coming up, so feel free to toss Sara around wherever she needs to be.
Sara — Elderstrand, w/ Group 1
Silver music appeared in Sara’s vision as one of the strangers began playing on some…[Read more]
- Load More
