-
hybridlore and
Trailblazer are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m good to start the RP! Though I’ve been busy…so I might not be as active as you, Jonas (lol, homeschoolers are so lucky!) . But I’ll definitely pop in every once in a while!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh my gosh…this is amazing! I love Blair <3
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
This looks really interesting!! I’m excited to see more of this, I think the characters have a lot of potential!
I think some of the dialogue from Blair seems a little forced, if that makes sense.
Mainly just this paragraph:
“I know, but I really hate the shallow conversations.” He moaned, “I never feel like I can express my opini…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Of course! Glad you like it!!
-
hybridlore and
Beth are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
XD Completely missed that Ev has two faceclaims. Whatever lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, here is it so far! Feel free to make any changes!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, I think that should be enough, but I’ll let you know if I have any other questions!
I’ll try to get started on it today or tomorrow!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
@beth-torres
That’s totally okay! Haha, hopefully we didn’t toverwhelm you XD. Sometimes the questions get a little crazy.
Hmm, I’ve never heard of the Milana Legends! It sounds interesting, though! Is it adult or YA (I’m assuming fantasy)?Archery is cool! I’ve never tried it but I’ve always loved the idea of it.
That sounds really cool! I’d be…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m so sorry you’ve been going through that. I can’t imagine how hard that would be for you and your family.
I struggle with that sometimes as well, even though I can’t completely relate to your situation, sometimes when I look at the things going on in the world it’s hard to see how God is allowing it. But @trailblazer and @whalekeeper had…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t think so.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@traiblazer
Oh no! That’s awkward!
I know!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s great!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Aww we’ll miss you, but I understand.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Once I played and this one guy was trying to get me to play truth or dare with him. I kept saying no, so he asked another guy, his friend, “On a scale of one to ten, how good looking is Sara?”
I was horrified, lol XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry guys I have to go! I MIGHT be on tomorrow morning, but if not I probably won’t be on until tomorrow evening 🙁 Goodnight!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae, you’re good!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Esther hasn’t been on a lot…so do you want me- or someone else-to answer for Hedieh?
(Or we could pretend she asked Ottoline)
- Load More
