-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ugh, sorry you’re going through that! That’s hard!
Could you maybe post some segments of it so I can see more of what you mean?
All I can say is that maybe you’re focusing a little too much on all the potential problems. (I’m speaking from experience) Sometimes you need a little break, or maybe you’re overthinking it. If its boring to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
I had my first pumpkin pie of the season!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m gonna do a sprint, i’ll probably start at :50 and end at :20 or something like that, if anyone wants to join.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I think just adding villains to this one will work.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oof, those are hard questions. For the first one, I get what you mean. I think for the first chapter, an introduction is fine. Personally, I would try to focus on the relationship between Ami and Ev, and his family conflict, because I think that will hook the reader.
And then, themes are also really hard. Could you describe yours a…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I’m good with whatever XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It might make more sense to keep them seperate…it was just an idea…the Dark Castle RP does seem kind of slow right now and i thought it might help speed things up XD as well as solve the question of what the king wants and why they’re there.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well, we could combine them while keeping them separate at the same time. What I mean is…they’ll have the same story as the Character Party, but we’ll just RP the villains in the Dark Castle RP and RP the “heroes” here. The two role plays would intersect, or so to speak, when the villains cross paths with the “heroes”, but we’d role play…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
And since everyone in the Dark Castle RP is already in this one as well, it would be easier to connect the RP’s.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I have an idea for the group of villains…what if we just put any new villains into the dark castle RP? The king that pulled them there is an enemy of the Queen and of Lillen, and he needs people to help him fight and stuff. Then it might not be so confusing like it would if we just dumped more characters into this one.
But that’s just an idea.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey guys…I’m back!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Awwww thanks! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
goodnight! I have to go too.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nope.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
why are you so good at memes?????
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Despicable Fennin!
Exactly. Just add a russian accent, a big nose, and it’s perfect!
- Load More


Yummmmm…