-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Oooh I like it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Livia
“Do you know what dorm you’re staying in?” Callista asked her.
Liv shook her head. “No, I just got here. Is there a place to go check in or something? I thought there would be more people around…where is everyone?”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Glad you like it! Of course!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THAT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Here you go! Feel free to make any changes, I’m not sure if it’ll let you in that link but you can save it and edit.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I like this chapter as well!
Thanks!
Yeah, I just wanted the chapter to end on an emotional climax. I kind of wanted short chapter breaks, because I don’t like it how in books some authors make like 40 page long chapters. I kind of like it in two different chapters for some reason.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I know! They should get an award or something XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Here’s chapter 2, if you can’t read it today, that’s fine.
Chapter 2: Euphoria
Sef’s hands flew to her mouth to stifle a scream.
She wanted to sing, scream, cry, dance for joy.
Her mother was not sick. And she was going to have a little brother or sister!
“Really?” Sef squeaked, smiling so hard her cheeks ached, and t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
But again, I don’t think it’s graphic at all, so you’re good. <3
Okay, that helps me a lot! Thank you! I get really paranoid when I’m writing, XD
And thanks for sharing! The last one was SO SAD!!!! *cries*
That makes sense, thanks so much for helping me!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Should I post the next one later today, or wait until tomorrow?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks! I was actually really happy with this scene, I think it’s one of my best.
Yes, it would be Sef and Lilitu’s book. I have four chapters of that one so far, but I didn’t want to spam you guys, lol.
Yeah, I was planning to do either Neveah or Ottoline for the “teaser”, though Neveah’s would make more sense.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
(Hey, Vethe. If you’re in so sure there are only twelve planets then WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON? lol)
Guess she didn’t think of that one lol XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Do it lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @thearcaneaxiom @anyone-else
So here’s the first chapter of my revisions to the Andromeda book…ready for critiquing!
Chapter 1: New Beginnings
Newborn light sifted between the windows, piercing the darkness.
Through the smudged glass, Sef could see the Andromedan sunrise, she could see the indigo trees dancing as the wind pushed them…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Awakening of Halfpaw Protector in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I like it! very intriguing!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, sounds good!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Awww thanks!
- Load More
