-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
haha! XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Names in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Here’s a list I just made using a generator: these are female, fantasy/science fiction names but most of them would work in any genre.
Viola
Islett
Mileya
Madelia
Savana
Aurolia
Quine
Ileana
Mayla
Sophina
Jadise
Annah
Amerly
Isley
Emila
Arian
Chloette
Noria
Ariella
Madie
Avelyn
Airelyn
Alivia
Elenna
Amery
Aubria -
hybridlore started the topic Character Names in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
So I don’t think we’ve had a topic like this before, but we might’ve. I’m sure there’s some in the KP archives XD. This is where we can share lists of names that we like but probably won’t use (or will) so other people can use them and get ideas.
@grcr @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @trailblazer…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @rae @grcr @whalekeeper @keilah-h @hybridlore @acancello
I’m copying Esther and Freedom…hehe
Thanks for the idea XD
here you go:
From left to right:
$5: Sef, Lilitu, Marcurious, Ottoline, Livia
$4: Rylee, Audrey, Brooke, Lydia
$3: Indie, Hope, Jyron, Cassian, Azuri
$2: Azazel, Elo…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t know… you might regret it later
You know what?? I believe it! XD
he changed his voice to sound like an old, learned professor, “he’s quite an interesting specimen of the human race.”
OH MY GOSH….CAN’T…BREATHE 🤣🤣🤣
Liv
“I think I’m good…” she blinked. “Is there anything I should know?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know. 8 is just a lot XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Of course you can do 2! You can do more if you want…RAE has 8 I think XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh I’m laughing so hard rn…I need a friend like Fynn XD
Liv
“How do I respond to that?” Liv asked, laughing.
Sorry, that was really short…XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey!! I’m Sara, an avid reader, writer, dog obsessed, horse loving, piano playing, music loving girl!
I’m a freshman in highschool and go to a public school (I think I’m the only one who goes to a public school here, haha!)
Favorite color?
Favorite movie?
Do you have a favorite song?
If you don’t m…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m just waiting for Albert to PROPOSE!!!! AHHH the suspense is KILLING ME!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Rylee and Audrey look like interesting characters! Great job with their boards!!!
Aww tysm!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I LOVE FYNN! He’s hilarious XD
Liv
“Oh, brother,” Liv rolled her eyes and took Fynn’s hand.
“Have fun,” Lukas laughed as Fynn pulled her away.
“I’m rethinking my life choices,” Liv shook her head.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@vinagirl maybe #LIBERT?
@trailblazer Looks good! Excited for the next part!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
It is so much fun!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I loved it! (As always)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, yes, YES! That’s literally EXACTLY what I was thinking, too!
I completely agree…it was so much fun when our characters would argue and then get to know each other!
Well, the quickest way to make them fight is to start DRAMA, which could be anywhere from a love triangle (we’re desperate, okay!?!?!) to accidentally offending…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry I’m late to the welcome party, haha!
I’m Sara, a fantasy writing, horse loving, dog obsessed, chicken hoarding teen girl!
I live on a farm in Montana with my family and attend a public school!
Do you have any hobbies? Favorite foods?
Sorry, I’m not good at asking questions XD
- Load More
