-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
I think anyone controls professors, depending on who the professor is.
Am I right? @whalekeeper @QueenofMemes
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle
Well, I guess I am devious then. Go eat.Wilhelm
It is rude to ignore your friends. You might have known this. Wilhelm certainly did. But he also knew that sometimes it was best to drop a subject.
Especially when another one is pressing on one’s mind.
He caught sight of a professor. His stomach cramped and his head spun, but…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
(also, that was mean to talk about food. Now I’m hungry) XD
Good! Maybe go eat something? XP
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Maybe you just don’t remember them? XD I don’t know why the go-to genre for my dreams is Heist/Rescue/Intrigue.
It was really weird though. The MC was randomly hiding people everywhere. Closet? Check! Dark shadows in the alley? Why not? Also at the same time I was trying to get stuff together for my sister’s wedding, which was…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Wilhelm
“Yes.” He stood and Lois prepared to leave. “I will look forward to that.”
“Biting is only cowardly if your enemy can’t fight back. Or bite back, as it were.” He nudged the scone dish away from Wolfgang. “I’m war, it’s only really useful if you are fighting werewolves. Everyone else wears armor to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
“Biting is cowardly”
*Lucy and Mel from the other rp overhear and brutally attack Wolfgang*
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
Lois
For the first time that morning, Lois felt himself relax slightly. His eyes twinkled with amusement at the two friends’ dynamic. He shook Wilhelm’s hand. “Thank you. Enjoy your classes. Maybe I will see you two around.”
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @loopylin @whalekeeper @Lois_Artist @Wolf_Brilriantmastermindmaybeoneday
Wilhelm
He refused the urge to slam his head into the table.
“Biting is quite thereputic, let me tell you.” He forced his smile to relax and held a hand out toward Lois. “Well, it has been good to meet you. I hope you find what you are looking for.”
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin Poor fellow… What is his favorite kind of food?
@ellette-giselle Lolllll. Maybe. You said it first.
Let’s see about this RP…
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon
Yeah, Lois not eating is definitely not a good thing, but it’s just because he’s the type of person who never has much of an appetite, especially when he’s anxious about something.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
But not eating is a symptom of mental disturbance, and honestly, that SIAS unit is getting more terrifying.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
Lois
“I, uh, misplaced something. I was going to go searching for it.” Lois looked at his untouched plate, forced one bite of eggs, and then washed it down with his last gulp of coffee.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @loopylin
*Bows in royal Meme Queen fashion* Thank you
The Wilhelm one keeps making me giggle.
I do like that one a lot, hehe
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @loopylin @whalekeeper
Unfortunately, I am in the mood for a dramatic flashback.
Wilhelm
“By’r bucklestraps!” Wilhelm swore. He rarely swore, so even now the words themselves were innocuous. He swore again this time incoming the slightly more impressive ‘sweating plague.’ His breath rasped in his throat. “I’ve seen a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon
Lois
Lois blinked a few times. “Yes, fine. I’m Lois. Thorne.” The tension had eased a bit now that the dark haired boy had left. He eyed the empty chair, wondering if he should sit closer to make conversation easier. He didn’t move. He looked at Wilhelm’s friend. “I… I was worried he was going to hit you.”
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin @koshka @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @ari_eagle @lois_artist @Wolfgang_briliantmastermindmaybeoneday
Wilhelm
He sat. The room shifted around them like a snake’s scales. He drank the last of his water and turned to his right.
“Glad we survived this far.” A wry smile creased his face, although it was struggling to take the panic and…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Yup. Wolf’s nose just got a few more minutes of safety.
Ari
Funny? This laughing eyes boy thought the language of the Elder would be funny? Fire rose in Ari through even as his voice turned cold.
“No. This pile of stone wasn’t build for your own–”
A sudden hush fell over the hall…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Ari
Funny? The language of the Elder was funny? Ari carefully set the wine cup on the table. His voice was cold despite the fire rising in his throat.
“No. This place wasn’t built yesterday for your own convenience.”
Moth looked happily occupied at the other end of the table. The…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin @ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Moth
“What sort of lessons will there be, do you think?” Moth asked.
Ellis opened his mouth to answer. Before he could, the dining hall hushed.
Headmaster Howell himself stood at the front of the room, about to say a few words. He had just gotten up from his place next to the professors, whe…[Read more]
- Load More

