-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay…I’m so sorry…I’m not the best at critiqueing 😣😭😭😭😭
Actually I’m horrible at it but oh wellOK, in the begining I said that Aaron was 18!! Turin was a year or two older Sabina was 16! Does that fix it???
Well…you should be able to tell a character’s age based on how they act, without the author saying that. Since both…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey there and welcome to KP, Ellete!! I know I’m super late to the welcome party, but I saw some of your posts and you sounded amazing and I wanted to come meet you!! (Btw I absolutely adore your name, its beautiful ❤)
I’m Lightoverdarkness, or just Light, (although my real name is Natalie and sometimes I’m known as Nat, but…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I wouldn’t have minded….. except I have a thing for young guys having facial hair. They can’t really do it well, and I don’t like it. At all.
Oh. Then you better not come to my highschool or the schools in my area..there’s like 15 year olds with beards and moustaches and sideburns. #scarred-for-life
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint
YUCK!!! You sir, do not pay attention to descriptions!!!! A full beard! UGH! No! He’s nineteen or twenty!
Ummm …I seriously thought that he’d have a beard and be in his twenties/thirties!
And I thought Aaron was even older!
I mean, I still consider late twenties/early thirties to be a young man…so you m…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Sabina has brown hair, her brother has black. She is only 16 at this point.
WHAT?!?!
I thought she had dark hair, eyes, and tan skin! And I thought she was at LEAST 22!!!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS NEVER WALK ALONE IS PEFECT FOR SABINA!!!!!!!!!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I think you totally pulled it off! That’s impressive
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
ohhhh okay!!!
NF songs are PERFECT for the vibe oh my GOODNESS I’m obsessed!
Okay great! (I’d suggest looking at the YouTube ones, they’re shorter, and I posted all the names. The Spotify one is just a huge compilation of both of them and it will take FOREVER to listen to them all! but if you want to go ahead!)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
You did a really good job conveying the characters’ emotions. I love how they’re all feeling the same sadness, but are all expressing it differently.
Idk who you wanted to be the main focus, but my eyes are immediately drawn to the girl standing in the back and then secondly to the dead guy.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
You looked up every single one?!?! That’s like 3 hours of songs!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @anyone-else-that-doesn’t-have-spotify
h ttps://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/character-songs-playlists/page/19/#post-183596A
A song that describes my MC (Lilitu):Â Miracle Child by Brandon Lake
A song that describes other MC (Sef):Â Broken is Beautiful by The Young Escape
A song for the villain (Kaden and S…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
You guys make playlists for your characters? Huh, maybe I should try that (though there is no way I can promise that most of them will not be JRPG VGM OSTs)
Thank you for sharing, I will listen through this.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for the help lol XD
XD thank you!
XD that’s hilarious. Y’know he could have black hair, I just saw the movie images before reading the book, so he’s always had red brown for me.
Same on the cloak, same.
Thanks @keilah-h !
Thanks! I always think of him a being solemn, lol.
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Love this idea💖💖
and though I do have Spotify (technically it’s my Dad’s, but whatever😂😂), I’m gonna do Youtube links so anyone can listen, even those of y’all without Spotify.
(and I’m gonna do Freedom’s Fire…maybe one for Broken Shackles at a later time😁)
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @rae @ellette-giselle @koshka @smile…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Waiting For by Hollyn is like Cassian and Sef vibes…
It’s what Sef’s song would be after Cass…you know…does what he does… XD XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah I should probably go soon too! See you tomorrow!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Let There Be Light!!! (NOOO YOU SHOULD DO BOTH!!!!!!! why not?)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah it’s DEFINITELY Eloy!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@ELLETTE-GISELLE
THAT’S PERFECT I LOVE COLTON DIXON!!!!!!!!
Honestly I see that song as more of an Eloy vibe. It’s not giving Cassian for me XD XDBUT I STILL LOVE IT!
- Load More

