-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle awesome!!
also I don’t know whose turn it is haha
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Just please let me share some good writing soundtracks (or any other thing you want to do soundtracks) with you. 🙂
Okay. What do you got?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I can see why you got upset with the way everyone did the hair. Looks good! I take it this is of him when he is king?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle oooh he looks awesome! I see I was actually pretty close on the clothing lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
hair and eye color do not make a character alone.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even though this wasn’t actually Friedrich it was quite good! Like I mentioned before, your artistic skills are pretty amazing! The hair is… not quite Friedrich’s. And the facial expression isn’t really his either. (and of course the clothing is off) but otherwise pretty good.
In a short…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle Thanks for second place! Also, having a specific character’s look in your head and thus criticizing based on that has nothing to do with being obsessed with fashion. That’s just you showing concern for your character. It’s totally ok.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Congratulations! You are at two wins now! I don’t know if I’ve asked you this or not yet, but what software do you use for your drawings?
Congratulations on second place!
Again with the hair!Â
You described him having ‘chin-length hair’, so I looked that up for men, and drew what I found. I suppose…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Woah, wait… wow. Thank you! 😄😄
And thanks for the criticism!
except maybe his tunic wouldn’t have as dark of cuffs and collar, and there might be a bit of embroidery. Then again, this could be him in military uniform and then it works perfect.
Ohh… ok. I was concerned about that…
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Well if you’re still alive…. I did another 500.
My little sister patted my back and knocked me down like a leaf XD
I have the strength of a leaf, truly
You messed with a speed writer girl. That was a bad idea.
I will leave you alone now if you want.
No, I cAn tAkE iT. It’s FiNe. It’s totally FinE. Seriously though, you can do…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
*Sighs*
Nah, actually, people can just post the words if they want to
*Does another faceplant*
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley started the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I need to develop core strength if I’m ever going to get good at jiu-jitsu. Every time someone writes and posts 500 words on this thread, I will drop everything I am doing and hold a plank until I face-plant.
You can’t post something you’ve already written, it has to be new if you want me to suffer 😄
Also if anyone makes it to 5,000 words, I wil…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle oh that’s funny lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle lol I can see why
my dad was never the handy type. My grandpa is though, and whenever he comes to watch the house while we’re away on a trip, he often does little fixes around the house.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle LOL the tool meme
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
WAY BETTER!Â
Good!
Ok, the magic thing is a little fuzzy still.
That’s because I forgot about that one. Oops. Thanks for the suggestion though, I think I have a good idea on how to fix this.
Ooo, I like the Charles song!! –Â Ellette
OOH I LOVE THAT SONG. – Keliah
Ocarina of time does have a good soundtrack. Just fo…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Sorry, the pencil has not inspired me. Just run with the status quo.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle ikr? I was kinda surprised when that was the song that came up when I clicked the link but I’m not complaining haha
- Load More

