-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Very well, continue.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle A teen camp/ conference they have in Moscow every summer. People come from all over the US. You get to be on a team and do activities and listen to talks. There’s a dance at the end of the week and you get a ton of time to bond with teammates while walking around town. It’s a blast, even for a major introvert like me. I’m too old…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle you should go to called conference. You’d love it
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle umm no to all of those. I’ve… accidentally made awkward eye contact with Nate. Thanked Pastor Wilson for a sermon once. I wasn’t trying to pull the celebrity card or anything, just telling yall what I know from being in the community and growing up around Christ church Moscow people.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I mean you want to meet all of those people
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You have goals, girl XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle yeah lol I’ve gotten that vibe from you
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle ok! I didn’t say remove the scene, it’s good.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
No. I only do that once…..? But I really, really needed that scene to set Sabina’s stage, and there really wasn’t another way to get that scene, because she wouldn’t have broken down like that in front of Joseph. I want to drive the point that he is not he only one hurting. She just watched her fiance die on their wedding day. Sh…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol he’s just a guy chill
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle I like it!!
I do think it was kinda hard to figure out who the POV character is. Maybe make that a little more clear.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ooooohhh okay, well as long as it’s just satire 😂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m reading about charries and Vikings!
Lol
YES! 100%
Julian would have shrugged and walked away by now, but Leon used to be that frustrating character, and now he’s trying to do the only thing that was done to him that pulled him out of that downward spin.
All I can say without giving anything away is…Leon, you…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle very helpful backstory.
I was a little concerned, but now at least it’s funny.
Still a little traumatizing for new Christians and such if you don’t know the context though lol
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
Happy November 1–National Authors Day!! @kyronthearcanin @ellette-giselle @freedomwriter76 @livingwoodchronicles @anyone-with-a-published-book
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Many who recalled that night would think to themselves that the sky was weeping.
If so, many wept with it.
Love this!
I’m interested to read more, even though I don’t really know much about it since I haven’t read most of the first book. I might have read an chapter or two. 😅
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay.
That was somethin’ else.
I’m not sure what to think of this. On the one hand, I kinda appreciate his zeal. On the other hand, I feel like going full on Pyro and making a show of burning Disney characters might be funny in a dark kinda way, but it’s also likely to alienate non-Christians cause then they’re…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Ah, okay, not your cup of tea.
The one you shared is fine. I could see this ending up on one of my playlists. It does have emotion. I just feel like it was a bit on the dramatic side and some of the notes were a little too sharp for this scene. I asked my sister for her thoughts since she doesn’t have a load of Chrono Trigger…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Hello!
Book 2 time, I see. Well let’s get started on it.
Think this is a good opening. It sets a darker stage than the previous book, but you warned us. Also, how the characters act makes sense. Joseph is traumatized and Sabina is trying to be strong for him while dealing with her struggles.
So for this book, are you going…[Read more]
- Load More

Happy National Author’s Day to you!!!!!
Yippy! We get our own holiday and we didn’t even have to go to war to earn it.
Take that back. We totally went to war. A war with words and the pen, which is mightery then the sword.
‘Tis mightier indeed. And thanks 😅
Ahem @freed_and_redeemed 🤣
Happy Author’s Day to you as well!!! 💜✨