-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
I like him! He looks like a good friend to have in hard times.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
It looks great! Does he play the violin? 😁
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Prayer really is important. God has given us this gift, we should ask Him to help us use it.
I completely agree!!!!
I also pray about EVERYTHING…like asking Jesus to help me pick out outfits or other random things lol
I totally understand how you feel *cries*
No matter how cringy it is, sometimes it is better…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
So, before I ever begin to write I pray. I write down the idea in my prayer journal and say, “Lord, here’s my idea. If you want me to write this book, give me the rest of the story” and He does.
This is really good. I need to do this more. And one of the major themes of book two of TNPT is trusting God!
8 drafts per book? Phew!…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I don’t think I’m quite the person to ask. I tend to hyperfocus on a single project and put any other story ideas to the back of my mind for later. I’ve only ever written two first drafts, and that was some time ago. So I am lacking experience in this area. (Looks like Ellette has you covered here though. @ellette-giselle, how many…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @whalekeeper
I’ve done something similar once before when I worked on this, so I do have some idea of what I’m doing. (I think I’ve shown you this one before). It turned out all right, so I might eventually convert that cover idea I shared. Maybe I will make it my next drawing to protect if I have the time after I…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Awesome, thanks!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Watching your style change over the years is such a fun thing as an artist!! It really shows how you improve!
Yeah!! 😄
I love your style, btw. Your characters are always so interesting!
Thank you!! 😊💛 That means a lot to me!!
-
whaley replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Ellette proceeds to give her whole process without hesitation*
XD You know what, I’ll take it.
And, write at least 500 words a day. I know that’s not much, but making sure you touch your draft every day,
See, 500 words is easy, but sometimes I finish and realize the trajectory is all wrong. That means if I pick up from there, t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I have become used to traumatized bois, tbh I was not surprised XD -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
TheShadow started the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 8 months ago
Hello all, how’s everyone doing?
Recently, while writing my first draft for my WIP, I have been struggling with scenes actually connecting to each other and running in a smooth way that makes sense. Additionally, I feel like I’m forcing my characters to do something without actually letting them decide and let their decisions have consequences.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Alright moving on, let’s get this day wrapped up
Seb
“Shift’s up!”
One of the kitchen hands yelled in their direction, causing all three kids to jump. Soap suds fluttered to the floor.
Seb dropped what he was about to say. He grabbed the puppy and handed it to Ellie, covering it with a towel. “We don’t want to lose him, right? You…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Tags @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed @rae @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @linus-smallprint @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @ellette-giselle @godlyfantasy12 @anyoneiforgotandanyonewhowantstotalkregardlessofactivity
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
Do have an idea of where I may insert Rax and Ben somewhere? (Don’t worry Ellette, I’ll make sure that Rax doesn’t burnanate everything XD)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Leo
“Thank you, Leo.”
The words were soft–Leo almost didn’t hear them. He looked up from repacking the first aid kit to see Rory’s face disappear farther into his pillow. The comforter rose and fell in a deep sigh, then fell into a steady, even rhythm.
Leo smiled. Whispered a “Goodnight, God bless you,” and s…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @whalekeeper @theshadow
And y’all, you’re able to like, give me critiques for these. I just meant I didn’t need super precise, line-by-line edits since I’m going to rewrite this stuff eventually. So if you have input, please share it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @koshka That whole “where does Dante go?” discussion was very amusing to read.
He doesn’t actually want to kill anyone, but he’s a walking disaster so the middle works, lol
Rory totally looks like a cinnamon roll. I mean, I haven’t seen a picture of him, but he totally gives off cinnamon roll vibes
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Gonna go off what I remember from my sister’s broken hand, although I understand that this isn’t broken, broken.
Leo
“Yes, deep breaths, and lean back.” Leo helped him settle back against the couch. “I’ll patch you up and get you some meds. Try to relax if you can.”
Leo started unwrapping the fabric strips around…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
- Load More

