-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh yeah! Cassius is NOT normal 😄
I have come to assume that characters either have a surprise breaking point, a heavily foreshadowed breaking point, or simply like to break all the time. I’m not surprised we have one of the latter.
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
The cover image is a picture of Ugandan Plumerie flowers (not my photo)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Gabriel won’t outwardly show it, but currently his mind is confirming that he is, indeed, in the company of at least one insanity case.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @the_lost-journal
The Protector —Gabriel
Gabriel looked from Leander and Cassius (or Trisan, he wasn’t sure what his real name was anymore) to the masked lady. Am I surrounded by idiots?!
He decided to start with addressing the lady. “No, I don’t have a taste for deep-fried cat. First, I don’t know what ‘deep-fried’ even is and se…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@grcr you’re welcome!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
If I were you, I would just keep the names how they are. It’s fantasy. The names you’re using aren’t exactly common names, so I don’t think it matters too much… or at least I don’t think anyones going to chase you down about your characters’ names.
I have characters with all sorts of unorthodox names that I have no real plans…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Thanks!!
Lolol
The colors are nice and consistent which makes me think they are siblings or at least belong in the same close social group.
Yup yup, same social group!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yeah… something like that! I said I have watched it, but still need to play it! (German doesn’t translate well into English XD)
Pretty much us too lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@grcr nice posing! and at least from my vantage point the cat looks fine.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
since you described your character, I’ll describe mine next:
29 year old female, wearing a red shirt with short sleeves, a vest with a few pockets, long pants, combat boots, and a gray army cadet cap. She has dark brown hair which almost reaches her shoulders and vibrant green eyes. There are a few very faint stripes on her cheeks and…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Now I’m stuck thinking about the differences between the book labyrinth from Goblet of Fire and the movie labyrinth.
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
“Just into the side, not too deep.”
He did what she asked. Barnes reached in again, then stood up and pulled out a handkerchief to better clean off her hands. She let out a sigh, which sounded more like whistle through the mask. “I’m wondering how long this labyrinth is. Do you have a taste for deep-fried cat?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@thewhalekeeper @the_lost-journal
The Protector-Gabriel
Gabriel manifested a blade of energy over the back of his hand. “This is the closest thing I have. What do you want cut?”
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
Barnes stuck her hand into the beast’s mouth, and the other stranger gasped. It was still warm and soft in a moist sort of way. Feeling around for some time, she eventually pulled her arm out and wiped it on the grass.
It probably was not venomous because the teeth felt more feline than reptilian. Death…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
My dad actually hasn’t read these ones yet. It’s more the word “sermon” that’s a knee-jerk reaction and less the actual content. I’m completely behind what I write, it’s just more the idea of “writing a sermon”. If that makes sense…….
Got it.
That depends on the word. In this case, this name is said V-ī-ss. Like vice. In fact, th…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
The Protector-Gabriel
“You’re welcome.” Gabriel debated asking the woman his questions now, but decided to wait until after he also had inspected the monster a little more. It reminded him of the feline monsters her often fought back home, except it was smaller, the scales weren’t that distinctive shiny black like an oil slick,…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
Barnes stepped out and pulled Cassius out as well, not unkindly. “Cassius, you shouldn’t cut your tongue out. I was in fact suggesting that you try and keep your head.”
The boy seemed to be confused by this, but did not reply right away. He was too busy staring at the dead creature and at the newcomers.
The beast…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper bruh the pigeons lolllll
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal @whalekeeper Since you tagged me in your last rp, I’m assuming it’s okay if Gabriel swoops in
The Protector-Gabriel
“Yes, I can, but where…” Without warning, Gabriel dashed around a turn in the maze, which met up with another one of the paths to the entrance of the labyrinth. Seeing something moving on all fours, disappearing…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
Barnes blinked a couple times before chuckling. “Okay. We’re… not going to question the pity party.”
Something moved in the shadows. A gentle movement, without the sound of birds or leaves.
Barnes paused where she was, alert. She gazed through the cascading vines, their tangles filled to the brim with darker…[Read more]
- Load More
