-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago

-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
I signed in. with my work email. Do you have that?
I don’t think so. I just have your proton email. Can you send it to me please, either using the Google doc or with your other email address?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
It’s 50/50 if I get notifs. Today they are working.
Yup…
is it something I have top download, because my laptop tends to crash and burn when I try to download apps.
Uh oh…
Well, it can run in a browser as well. So you can try that, and no download will be necessary.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
Oh, did you not see the thing about Notion I posted above?
Notion is a notetaking software I would like to use for the planning team as it has some useful features in it. This will allow us to assign tasks to each other, share our work, and check the progress with each other. It’s more convenient than email in that way. Is that…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
wait what? I didn’t add those……. odd.
Intreating.
What are you building this in?
And yes, I should be using my proton address.
All right. Let me know when you have Notion set up, and I will add you in.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
Sorry, I forgot to reply to this yesterday.
*sigh* I’ve done everything I can to make that work. I have a SEO spreadsheet of things to do open and have done everything save the social media tagging, and so far it’s not gone anywhere. Not sure what I can do to make it work better.
Hmm. I would have to see it to know what the pro…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
Just downloaded it and it seems like a helpful app. I’m assuming you can collaborate on it?
Yes, we can collaborate, so I think it will be quite convenient for us.
I will need to add your email to the workspace to invite you. Could you open up this document and request access with the same Email address you used to sign up for Notion? I…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 11 months ago
@keilah-h You’re totally right XD I did not think of that
-
Loopy posted an update 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon
Hi I’m kinda struggling with drawing Viktor rn. Do you have any visual references for him possibly? Like a face claim or even a moodboard -
Loopy replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
How do we want to treat this website in relationship to the original KP community?
Everything you said in response to this was really well put, thank you. I feel resolved about the subject now, I think. I plan on being active on both websites anyway.
Have any of you used Notion?
Just downloaded it and it seems like a helpful app.…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
1. We’ve done role-plays in the General Writing section, but I think it would be great to have a separate section for them. It would be easier to keep up with them if they aren’t buried, at the same time dividing them from more “discussion” topics. They really are a separate concept.
2. I noticed a typo while you were preview…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon
Have any of you used Notion? It’s a note-taking software I have been using a lot recently. It is very flexible and can be used for planning. I’m thinking we could use that as a place to plan this website, as it would allow me to assign you tasks. I can also link up some other sites to it, such as Figma…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
@whalekeeper (I’ll see you’ve been saying a couple of things I will be saying in here already, but I’ll make this reply longer and more detailed for anyone else who has similar concerns.)
How do we want to treat this website in relationship to the original KP community?
To be honest, probably because I am a relatively newer member and not as…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
No worries. Not everyone needs to be a moderator. If testing is the only area you are confident in helping out it, then that is okay.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
Ok.
We recently set up a website for our church. I was not much involved in it, but my sister has been intending to get me as a moderator/updater. So, I have zero web design experience, but don’t mind learning how to help moderate/test for bugs. I can also make mood boards and brainstorm writing/name concepts. (I vote we go with something royal…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
Watching the presentation finally! I just paused it after you finished the prototype tour.
I like it so far. The projects and the construction of the forum comments look well thought out and quite convenient to use. I’ve got two thoughts/suggestions.
1. We’ve done role-plays in the General Writing section, but I think it would…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 11 months ago
Not as active anymore. Sad.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
Hey. Just popping in briefly to say I saw the video.
I’m not going to leave KP either, I’ll follow where everyone else goes whatever we decide to do.
A lot of things are changing in my life right now so I probably won’t be too active here, and I don’t know how much I can help with the new site if we go through with that. I might try to help if…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
Yes, I agree on the age cap for joining. The mentorship idea relies on having someone who is already a contributor to the community. Joining later would not work, safety concerns aside.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
lgbtq people gravitate towards art because I know many of them are mentally unstable, and suffer from depression and other things,
If my apparently transgender cousin (I’m going to refer to him as “he” cause he’s a guy in reality, just confused) is any indication, this is exactly what’s going on with him. He married a…[Read more]
- Load More


If not that’s ok. Sorry I’m taking so long 😖