-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@loopylin lolllll
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
(Note to myself to read this later when it is not 2 am)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
No one will understand it, but it makes me giggle
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Here’s an out of context meme for a possible plot point in my story :]

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
hehe I just finished rereading the part of the role play with the sleeves. XD Those memes are great.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
From one of the RPs. I think it was the school one.

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
By the way, I like to draw curled up on the couch with my sketchbook, but when I started using inks and watercolors more, I went to working at a desk. It was just a lot safer. XD
But it also means I hunch over my drawing like a medieval herbalist mixing potions.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Y’all are amazing. You have inspired me to share some of the “KP Memes” I’ve had stashed away…
@whalekeeper Remember when you started that thing where we were comparing our characters to movie/show/book characters? I made one but don’t think I shared it.

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Oh.
That scene is scary.
I love the characters, the way they protect each other, constantly making sure every is ok. The constant need to be silent had me on the edge of my seat.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Hiiiiiii everyone!!
*drops a random scene from my wip (which I’m rewriting for the third time)*
You get no context other than that I’m really happy with how this scene turned out, and I thought I would share it. XD
*disappears*
Blaine looked up.
“Hey mama…”
There was no need to say anything. A gunshot rang through the air, and then a…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@rae lol yep, it is! At least that’s the closest genre I can think of to refer to it by.
and yeah, story genres are very confusing and have lots and lots of overlap.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@rae honestly I agree.
make it work for writing and galleries too, so I can arrange those however I want (for example, if I was making a comic and wanted the pages to be in order)
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 10 months, 4 weeks ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 10 months, 4 weeks ago
i’m so tired… so so tired…
also rewriting my main wip for the third time.
-
Ruth posted an update 10 months, 4 weeks ago
@grcr Quick question: I still have that drawing of Nahim you did wayyy back (still love it, will always love it). Would you mind if I posted it on Unvale? Proper credit ofc.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 4 weeks ago
Opiniated answers was what I was looking for, thx!
Thank you so much, I enjoyed your reply, and it definitely helped straighten my mind out. Now I’m working on fixing the plot, still set in sci-fi but with some of the fantasy elements that I liked, and advice from others.
On the scary part, the thing that terrifies me to the core…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 4 weeks ago
Writer skills unlocked (if you’re not on Unvale, you won’t understand, but you still might like it):
Good morning, or afternoon, or evening, or goodnight!
I request on behalf of many my fellow creatives on the noble and colorful site Unvale, that you add a feature that allows us picky pencil-wielders to rearrange our spectacular and probably…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 4 weeks ago
@loopylin the drawing one is so me lollll
I’m very flexible and like to curl up in crazy positions when I’m reading or watching a movie. It weirds out everyone who sees it but it’s comfortable to me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 4 weeks ago
@loopylin Sorry I haven’t been able to RP. I was busy on the trip, and I haven’t been feeling great ever since I came back, so I haven’t been able to be on KP much or type anything long.
- Load More

