-
Loopy replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 3 weeks ago
That’s really encouraging! I can’t wait to meet all the new people. I’m not sure if we can include them before the website is up, since we had so much disagreement before about other forms of communicating.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@grcr I love your art so much! That time lapse video was awesome. I’m so excited that you have a YouTube now.
Also, I should try that color wheel thing sometime with my characters
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Yay! If you need anything else, just ask. Hopefully I’ll keep a better eye out. 😉
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Ok, sorry to add to the confusion, as I did not get Notion figured out yesterday. I will try again today. Mostly it’s getting the free time to sit and open stuff up.
Éva’s story is definitely an impetus. I hope we can open Kingdom Pen back up for others, even if it’s by proxy/substitute by making this other website.
I am a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Thanks! That’s super helpful
-
Loopy posted an update 10 months, 3 weeks ago
School rp doc part 3 -https://docs.google.com/document/d/168S8_RdVoQWrvHjxEr0aFKgU8oV2LHe7hO5wpomkHwM/edit?usp=drivesdk
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon yay! I can post something later after I have lunch
Also, @everyone I finally did it. All 515 pages. Links to the docs in my profile (there’s 3 parts)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@grcr that timelapse was awesome! (I left a comment saying I was there from KP hehe)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Ok, here’s one that’s kinda character claims and clothing with a smidgen of personality. Most of the photos are slightly different ages because I keep finding claims for him that are too young, lol. Hopefully this gives a better idea of him when put together. He’s around 14.

-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle @loopylin @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c (Realized I was confusing the last two of you as one person. Oops! Too many names starting with ‘E’. Esther, did you see the thing about Notion for people who are interested in helping to get this website started/moderating)
I wanted to let you guys know about a girl named Eva…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Sounds good!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
The color wheel idea is so neat and lovely to look at! It looks like different colors are for different character traits?
Your time lapse is cool! Your drawing method is so confident, it’s rather satisfying to watch. Is it of a specific event in your stories?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Ooooo! I loveth the color wheel! And time lapses are so cool to watch. You amaze me with how confident your lines are.
Thanks for sharing! =D
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Okay y’all, here’s an empty incorrect quote for y’all to fill in. *Dumps scroll on table*

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I’m up for it!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Oh me goodness, I don’t like when it starts a new page…
I shared an art on the previous one.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Oh also, I turned one of my art timelapses into a YouTube short… hehhehe. I’m pretty happy with how it came out soooo… if anyone wants to check it out… 😜😜
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago

Charrie color wheel.
I have been doing a lot of drawing lately, I think.
- Load More


Part 2- https://docs.google.com/document/d/13HG0sG3YuqLQfi2lLveq-KhTvrtpxabv_2Us33cPXWo/edit?usp=drivesdk
Part 1- https://docs.google.com/document/d/11L_B1ACW_CD2lv40aIt5dkhsaO-i8hlTSg_yt7E7VaE/edit?usp=drivesdk