-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Creepy
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper lol nope, never seen that one before. I guess we were really in sync or something.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Plus Tenz has healing abilities, and that may be needed the way this rp is going.
lol, yes, Tenz’s presence would be very much appreciated
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
This is unrelated and I really shouldn’t be awake right now, but I’m confuzzled

Has anyone else ever seen the time on a comment labeled “right now”? Really silly, I know, but I have never seen that on KP before.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Also, my wonderful father✨
If I ever manage to locate his old journals and he gives me permission, I really want to post some of his poetry on here someday.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I can think of two poets off the top of my head rn who I really like: Malcolm Guite (idk if that’s spelled right) and Ben Palpant. Both modern Christian authors.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
@rae Nice! Some good ol’ angst art. His proportions and hair look really good!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
That sounds fun! We could also share and recommend poets/poems with each other maybe.
That’s definitely something I think I need to work on in my writing.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago

-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Okay, I’ve been thinking about starting a challenge in January to read a poem every day. It’s something I’ve seen elsewhere as a way to help develop smoother, more lyrical prose.
I’m thinking that if you don’t have a good poet on hand for the day, a psalm will do. And there’s no penalty for missing a day, just a challenge to see if you can get in…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Finally decided to join.
I’m gonna add Tenz and Reid since they’re highschool age. I did have them in another rp, but I kinda wanna see what happens here. Plus Tenz has healing abilities, and that may be needed the way this rp is going.
Tenz and ReidÂ
Identical twins.
They both have unruly black hair (Tenz’s more so, Reid at least tries to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
Gabriel kept walking in silence. Without any information, he could do no more but worry about their predicament. After a time, the hallway opened into another room. Gabriel froze, pulling Lucy back. Lit candles flickered on a table inside the room. Gabriel pressed himself against the wall of the hallway b…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
I tried out a new style on Baron, both in hair and drawing.
I like both.
I decided to change his hair for at least while he stays with Jenna because it doesn’t make sense why he’d still not at least try to comb his hair.
What do you think?

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
“Hm.” Lucy was still thinking about Gabriel’s previous words. Maybe their homes were near each other; after all, Lucy couldn’t leave her city either. “I… No. Didn’t see anything.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
Gabriel smiled. “I didn’t know there was a feminine version. Your home sounds so different than mine. I wonder if the entire world is so different. I’ve always wondered what’s beyond the sea that isolates my home, but we aren’t allowed to leave.”
His foot stepped on a rotten floorboard, causing him to s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
“That’s nicer than being called Fifth at your christening.” Lucy glanced at him. “That’s my ma’s name too. Gabriella, I mean. It’s the prettiest name I know.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
Gabriel paused. “I suppose. When I don’t wear my mask, I’m merely a strange peasant. When wearing the mask, people think I’m a hero. They say I’m probably some rich knight who decided to dedicate themselves to protecting the people from afar. They never suspect that the real man behind the mask s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
NoOooo they’re making each other worse.
Lol. I’ll rp more later today. I have to write an email and do math for taxes and other lame adult stuff.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
After he was sure the floor was steady, the Protector gave Lucy one of his blades again. Lucy held it with the tip pointing down, but it glowed enough to illuminate their path. The walls swelled from years of shifting earth; dark solidified soil cracked through the plaster. Where the wall was unbroken, someone had decorated it with…[Read more]
- Load More

