-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I wonder what the other characters will think when they find an even smaller little girl with Lucy
She’s the most quintessential adventurer, so I feel like she’s going to constantly wander without fear, and that’s going to stress the older characters out. That’s what I’m looking forward to. XD
She’s the least intimidated by the labyrin…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I think she’s the most precious thing in my life. I’d do anything for her.
Oh, Gabriel… *Laughing but also feeling pain for him*
You don’t have any kids in your life, do you? Little kids are magically proficient at stealing hearts. He is new to this and he is extra susceptible to her sorcery.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon No, but my dad has and he likes those!
I’ve had a grilled cheese with turkey or roast beef. Those are delicious.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
It’s very nice. Keeps the cheese from being too heavy, ya’know? XD
Have you ever had a Monte Cristo? (Grilled cheese with ham and blackberry jelly)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon oh that’s cool! I’ve never tried gouda and strawberry but it doesn’t sound that bad.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Maybe, but at the moment I wrote that, I agreed with you 100%. XD Thank you for sympathizing.
I actually like a little bit vinegar and enjoy stuff with it in it. But it’s not my choice air freshener. Or shampoo. Or medicine. Ugh. *Gags*
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
Oh, I do so like how it turned out! I see the coloring is simple, especially compared to the lazer price you shared, but it fits this quiet, contemplative portrait. I like the unusual position/perspective, how he’s looking at the rose, plus the rose itself is just lovely.
*stares at it for a while*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I’m being dramatic aren’t I…..🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon ewwww vinegar
I think it’s slightly healthier for your lungs and your hands than bleach, but I’m not sure, and it still stinks lol
I will not eat anything with vinegar in it. No ketchup, no dressing, no apple cider vinegar (had to take that once to ease a sore throat and I CAN STILL REMEMBER THE TASTE, BLAHHH)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@whalekeeper wow that’s a lot of spoons
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
And sorry if I made that awkward too…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
Forgive me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think the courage of your brothers was in question. Your ready defense of them is to your credit, of course. And like Loopy said, it’s definitely ok to say a joke isn’t fine with you. And I get why you feel the need to step to their defense etc. They sound like great guys.
If it helps, I…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
Oooo hot chocolate! *sips gratefully*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
You’re good. XD I genuinely am not sure what to say, or if anything more need be said. So yeah.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
Lol, sorry. Didn’t mean to make it awkward.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
Nothing wrong with being uncomfortable with certain jokes or defending your brothers, but I don’t think it’s fair to accuse him of “taking dirty shots” when he was making a simple joke. It’s better to assume the best of intentions with people when interacting online.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle Power was just teasing and making a joke from what I could tell lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
I did end up finishing it.

I love the concept and layout. I changed his eyes, and now I can kinda see him. The coloring is amateur though, I have pieces where I did much better.
- Load More
