-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Cool! Who do you think they’re going to meet?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka I am here now! @freedomwriter76 @loopylin
Kad
“Could you see our ship from up here?”
Kad shook his head. “No, and even if I saw it, I wouldn’t have known what it looks like. Can you describe it for me? I’ll try to see if I can find it.” He lifted off again.
Crosshair
Zlatan courageously introduced himself,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
*grabs microphone dramatically*
🎶 ALL BY MYSEEEEELF….DON’T WANNA BE….ALL BY MYSEEEEEELF!!! 🎶
XD XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
And Nyx is just like literal fight or flight mode and it is ALWAYS fight mode 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 btw would Hitchens hesitate to whip Nyx? I doubt it since 1. Instinct with an animal flying at ya and 2. He doesn’t hesitate to reach anyone lessons…
and 3….I doubt he cares about animals…considering right off the bat he insulted Nyx for no reason XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin ahh I actually have a feeling Hitchens is gonna retaliate…. 😳
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oh…no he didn’t….Hitchens u do not know what you’ve done… @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon
so imma write a bit of Paxton and Nathan write before Nyx’s outburst XD
Paxton
“E-Eleven? I-I’m El-eleven…”
“Yea?” Nathan smiled.
“I…I don’t have many…many fr-friends either…” Paxton looked down at his feet. “Or at least..I-I used to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h @koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
Nyx
“Why are you looking for him?” Nyx eyed the man, nose twitching. Grimm shot him a warning look but he ignored it. The man merely smiled, glancing at the fox, making his insides churn.
He could practically smell the cruelty coming off him…
The blonde boy with him…he seemed…a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka thank you!!! And yes lol!!
so Janus literally means two-faced…
heh…. He plays a big part of the story but I haven’t even told y’all about him yet mwahahaha
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ur tag didn’t work!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Also yall I wrote the wrong name for the guy Paxton’s thinking about XD
his name is Lord Donovan Janus Conrad
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyo @freedomwriter76
Hoo boy… I luv Zlatan.
Grimm
Grimm locked eyes with Zlatan as soon as the words left his mouth.
Grimm had never been a soldier. Would never want to be. But he’d seen some…less then savory ones.
He knew Zlatan was not one of those…at least not from what he’d known of him so far.
And…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 lol, yeeeeaahh…….
Which is why I’m wondering how a conversation between Hitchens and Crosshair would go….. @freedomwriter76 I hope you don’t mind if your character gets very slightly beaten up, should a conversation of that type happen??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Meeeeh…. We’ll work on that XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I HATE him…..I literally said I wanted to shoot him once. Is that a bad thing?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h ugh I’d so I do not like Rampart either lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12 Wow, more new characters?
Feather
Some of them had run off…..
Thankfully, Grimm, Nyx and Paxton had returned, and with help too. Although the weirdly dressed soldier, apparently designated Colonel Hitchens, didn’t seem too much like help, per se.
What caught Feather’s attention was the boy that’d…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 would there be any reason for Hitchens to approach Paxton? Or say hello? Just think it might be interesting if he does
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
Grimm
Reuben had left…and Grimm couldn’t help but feel to blame. He looked around at the solemn room.
Zlatan seemed to tense at the strangers’ introduction, and Vulkasin placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. The other boys took the dark-haired man in with a tone of caution, appar…[Read more]
- Load More
