-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@minearlizedwritings Believe me, while the newest Star Wars movies have kinda bad plots, which leave a lot of loopholes and messes for the TV shows to fix (I honestly prefer the shows to the movies, but that’s just my opinion) they aren’t so terrible that I hate them. I don’t call for complete retcon like some people; I think the characters and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Whaaa?
The way you talk I would’ve thought you’d loved Marvel for a while, lol.
But nahh, that’s how I was about Star Wars. Hated it until I was eight or nine (almost eight years ago, sheesh!) and then, when my dad decided to show my brother what it was like, I sat down with them and never left. Then I loved it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings That’s cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley Wow!!!
Are you going to write another one??? That was so good!
Honestly, Marvel should hire some of its fanfic writers. I read one who had this awesome, elaborate arc about a character (I think her name was Shadowlight or something like that?) that really felt like it was proper movie material.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 Yesssss!
Yes to both of those.
Most of it was funny. Like the game scene…. Where Thor’s threatening the guy on Fortnite or whatever who’s annoying his friend, that was funny. (It’s also why my brother doesn’t have Roblox voice chat)
And when Quill’s all like “YOU’RE ALIVE!!!” and Gamora’s just not having it and straight up…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings I’m late to the party, but….that sounds like a good idea!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 wowwwww! that scene….
oh and why is Anthony’s middle name Loki….lol
@smiley Oooh! Yelena sounds pretty cool tbh.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
BUCKYYYYYYY
lol
idk why i did that
but while watching endgame yesterday I noticed he had gray eyes….and that’s kinda my favorite eye color (well, one of my favorites, the other is green)…
He advanced like three spaces up my likes list (where he was already pretty high up on) solely because of that lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 ok, great!
for some reason I feel like Hunter might be good friends with Steve/Bucky. I know Wrecker’s already met them.
Hey, maybe that’s how the dragon kids find out.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @euodia-vision @whoever-else-likes-marvel
I watched Endgame yesterday! It was EPIC.
-
Elanor and
Janellebelovedpig are now friends 3 years, 1 month ago -
Elanor replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 1 month ago
@janellebelovedpig Thank you Janelle. I’m glad you enjoyed my piece. And thank you for the encouraging words. 💕 🤗
If you want to connect more you can email me at elanoryesu@gmail.com
-
Elanor replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 1 month ago
Depression’s ExpressionÂ
Surrounded by people
But I push them all away
They ask me if I’m alright
But I can’t find the words to say
I reach for the Comforter
But I can’t find clear thoughts to pray
Exhausted beyond all thought
I become like a robotic thing
Checking endless tasks off my list
With a constant ping, ping, ping.
T…
-
Elanor replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 1 month ago
That’s beautiful @janellebelovedpig ! And thank you so much. 😊
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 sure!!
who’s on the squad?
Hunter would join if he saw others doing it, but don’t blame him if he tries to take charge or something, he’s kinda not used to letting someone else lead.
And his siblings will follow. Beta will join if and when she finds out the group’s premise.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Magic systems Vs Powers Vs Gifts! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oooh!
This’ll be fun.
Whenever I see it in other stories, powers/gifts/stuff you were born with and “magic” that you learned are usually separate. In my own stories, that’s kinda hard to distinguish.
Snake, for example, who you’ve met in one of the RPs, was born with what’s called “magic” in his story. He can manipulate…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 that sounds like a cool story!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 You’re welcome!
@smiley tbh I can see why, when I properly met him and he wasn’t being seizure-y zippy like he was in the cell at in the end of Winter Soldier he was actually a stunning character.
Doesn’t mean I have a crush on him. I had that for a character once when I was thirteen.
ONCE.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium nice!!
I can tell she’s an evil charrie….
- Load More
